cabana rental GSC

swisstwins

How far in advance should we reserve a cabana for our stop on GSC. We are sailing in July. Also, if anyone has rented a cabana, do you feel that it was worth the price?

You may rent it as soon as it shows up in the excursion section of "MyNCL". I think we rented ours at 100 days or so for our upcoming cruise. I will be posting a review when we return including whether we thought it was worth it:).

Edited by sparks1093

Friends of ours rented a cabana and when I saw it I was actually glad I didn't. They are very close together and right in front of each other so there is no view (unless you are lucky enough to get the first row) and it was hot and stuffy while sitting in it. This is my own opinion and I am sure there are people who loved it.

There must be a pic out there that can show you what I mean......

Friends of ours rented a cabana and when I saw it I was actually glad I didn't. They are very close together and right in front of each other so there is no view (unless you are lucky enough to get the first row) and it was hot and stuffy while sitting in it. This is my own opinion and I am sure there are people who loved it.

There must be a pic out there that can show you what I mean......

Are you talking about the "clam shells" or the cabana's?

It rather does sound like a description of the clam shells.

Yes it does. The cabanas are not right in front of each other. They each have a nice view. We booked a small Cabana off the Pearl in December and thought it was worth every penny. Great, relaxing day!