Stirrup Cay - Small Cabana Questions

AjBren2

We have rented a small cabana for our upcoming Gem Sailing on 5/10. I am looking for someone who has done the same recently to ask some questions. on previous threads it was said that wristbands for the Hippo slide were included in the cost of the cabana rental. I called NCL today because I had already booked and paid for slide tickets for members of my group. The pre-cruise concierge told me that I was right and that she would transfer me to the excursion desk to have them handle the refund. When I got to the operator there, he told me that they were no longer included. I was just wondering if anybody else who has recently used the cabanas could give their experience. Also I see that we are given a $50 credit for food and beverages on the Cay. Now I know that the BBQ is included for all, but can anybody else share what options may be available, or better yet share a picture of any menu that may be available for the Cay. Thanks

We have rented a small cabana for our upcoming Gem Sailing on 5/10. I am looking for someone who has done the same recently to ask some questions. on previous threads it was said that wristbands for the Hippo slide were included in the cost of the cabana rental. I called NCL today because I had already booked and paid for slide tickets for members of my group. The pre-cruise concierge told me that I was right and that she would transfer me to the excursion desk to have them handle the refund. When I got to the operator there, he told me that they were no longer included. I was just wondering if anybody else who has recently used the cabanas could give their experience. Also I see that we are given a $50 credit for food and beverages on the Cay. Now I know that the BBQ is included for all, but can anybody else share what options may be available, or better yet share a picture of any menu that may be available for the Cay. Thanks

We'll be there a week after you are:). It's my understanding from the research that I've done that there is a special menu for the Cabanas with food and bar items that are available only for the Cabanas (for instance we are going to use our credit to buy a bottle of Bacardi). The Hippo Water slide bracelets stopped quite a while ago but you still get 4 floaty mats. There are pictures of the menu but of course we can't search for them. It is my understanding that there is another BBQ near the small cabanas and of course a bar.

Just curiosity how much are the cabana's? I don't see them in their excursions?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

When I booked it was $299 for the small cabana for up to 6 people...and $349 for the large for up to 8 people. I am told that if they are not showing up on your excursions list that they are probably sold out, but you could call the excursion desk to verify.