Changing Rooms After Final Payment Date

cricket_7

Right now I have 2 interior rooms booked. There are several balconys available for about $300 more. If even more balconys open up after final payment date or the rate drops even more, can I still move to a balcony and pay the difference?

I can't remember what rate I booked, but it was a $250 deposit and I could cancel the cruise and get my deposit back up until the final payment date. I looked on carnival.com under my booking, but I still can't see which rate I booked under.

I would also have to move the other interior room close by as there are two teens under 21 booked in that room. I assume they could move with no additional charges as long as they moved to another interior? Or does it have to be the same 4F interior category?

One more question, if an oceanview room is cheaper than an interior (after final payment date), can I still move to that room?

Thanks for the help!! This is so confusing sometimes!

The move to the balcony shouldn't be a problem as you are paying more. You might have a problem upgrading to an ocean view with no extra money. That might depend upon the rep you get on the phone. If you upgrade to a balcony you might have to upgrade the inside as well if you go to a higher deck in order to keep them together. Either way you just need to call and ask them. I would keep an eye on that pricing every day.

...and you'll have to pay full deposit.

Booking rate is on the email confirming reservation. Or ask a rep.

The OP was asking about after final payment date so they would be paid in full at that time.