Charleston, SC Departure

We have not done a Carnival cruise in many years. Our Granddaughters live in SC and this departure would save $$ in airfare.

Question is: would a 16 and 13 year old like this ship and have things to do? We took them on Disney in 2009 and that was awesome.

Any suggestions for family friendly balcony, this to do on and off ship?

Lynda

I took my grand daughters on this ship last April and we had so much fun. There weren't many kids their ages during that time, but they wanted to do things with me including the water slide four million times each day. I think that size ship offers as much as the larger ones. We really enjoyed. You will too.... Have fun.:)

My wife and I took our entire family (18 total) on the Fantasy last July and they all had a blast! Our grandkids (ages 6-18) thoroughly enjoyed themselves. We had a hard time keeping the younger ones out of Camp Carnival! And the water slide was the biggest hit for all of them! Yes, your children will have a great time aboard the Fantasy!

:cool: Bill

My grandchildren, boy age 15, and girl age 11 cruised on the Fascination (Fantasy size ship) out of Jacksonville and did not have a good time. My grandson especially was bored. Fortunately my granddaughter met someone her age and was more satisfied. Consequently my son and his wife have decided not to cruise again with them until they can afford something like the Oasis of the Seas.