Boarding the Pearl tomorrow for Parahoy!

Mandy923

This year has been a grand year for cruising for our family! We typically go on 1, MAYBE 2 a year. But this will be our 3rd time setting sail!

Just how the cards fell for us.

This particular cruise is really ALL ABOUT my 17yr old. Paramore is her FAVORITE band of all time, for the last 5 years.

So i'm taking her and her Best friend for 4 days of fun. Along with my 5yr old daughter.

I'm excited to check out a NCL ship- will be our first time! Excited to try some of the specialty restaraunts and just enjoy the sun. I'll admit- the teenagers, and their energy levels will be create an intense vibe that I'll gladly welcome! Even though Paramore, Tegan & Sara, New Found Glory, and others are not MY kind of bands- will be exciting, none the less, to be on a floating concert at sea!

Winston Wolf- I was thinking the SAME thing!:eek:

But I think this is the 8th or 9th time they've done this tour. So maybe they know how to handle it. I'm wondering if we will be delayed getting on the ship, bc they are busy getting everything cleaned and back in order from Rock the Boat!

The Rock Boat was over a week ago, although there were delays debarking due to a radioactive compass. No, I'm not kidding. The Rock Boat is probably the rowdy crowd (IMHO). Whatever they did this year cause NCL to say no more door decorating contest for the charters lol

It's the Kid Rock cruise right before parahoy.

NCL and sixthman do a great job with the charters. You will have a blast! A couple year ago we were on the pearl for a good deal between two charters. I went to the ask the captain session and asked about the charters. I still giggle bc the captain's only response was "They're a lot of fun!" The hotel and food guys had a lot more to say (none of which I remember now).

Have fun!

Edited by rubytue