Is there Palo Brunch on Dream?

uncletr21

I didn't see where to book it under activities but thought I read a review with it offered. Actually, think I only saw a place to reserve Remy for $75 per adult. Are Palo reservations made on the ship?

Thanks, new to the new ships and haven't done DCL in years so I'm rusty.

I didn't see where to book it under activities but thought I read a review with it offered. Actually, think I only saw a place to reserve Remy for $75 per adult. Are Palo reservations made on the ship?

On the 4 night cruises brunch is offered. They only do them on sea days. If your cruise has a sea day, and you don't even see Palo offered (but greyed out, so you can't select it), I'd call DCL and ask. Recent reports that there's a glitch for Palo reservations online.

It might be a website issue right now. I'm under adult dining and it shows "prices pending" without a title and no ability to select and then "Remy Dinner 75 per adult" underneath that COULD be clicked and selected so I think I'm in the right spot.

Perhaps they wait for 75 day window for Palos or they are about to increase the prices.

It might be a website issue right now. I'm under adult dining and it shows "prices pending" without a title and no ability to select and then "Remy Dinner 75 per adult" underneath that COULD be clicked and selected so I think I'm in the right spot.

Perhaps they wait for 75 day window for Palos or they are about to increase the prices.

They recently raised the price at Palo. And Palo reservations opens the same time as all other excursion options open. 75 days out for first time cruisers; 90 days out for Silver Castaway Club members; 105 day out for Gold CC; and 120 days out for Platinum CC/Concierge. And you must be paid in full to book any excursions/adult dining/spa/nursery hours.

On the 4 night cruises brunch is offered. They only do them on sea days. If your cruise has a sea day, and you don't even see Palo offered (but greyed out, so you can't select it), I'd call DCL and ask. Recent reports that there's a glitch for Palo reservations online.

Thanks, drat, I wanted it for Nassau day but I should have remembered it was only at sea days on Magic/Wonder. Thanks.

You should do it on line and the Palo brunch is to die for- make sure you have a medic standing by just in case, lol...ask for Maria as your server..she's fantastic...she will take you on a tour of what's available on the tables..you also can order from the menu-like I ordered eggs benedict to go along with the 5000 calories I had from the buffet tables...SPECTACULAR meal, don't miss!

Big Al