Cash account onboard?

rok233

Say I put $1000 cash on my account at the beginning of the cruise and have $300 left when the cruise is over, will they give me cash back or a cheque?

Edited by rok233

I had leftover OBC and wasn't sure if it the type of OBC I would actually get refunded to me, since I didn't get a check under the door as before, I read it might be mailed...I asked a crew member when we got off the elevator in the midst of debarkment and he said I could get it out of the kiosk, then walked me over to the machine and showed me the process to request it...bam like an ATM had the cash in hand as walked of ship. :D Makes me wonder what all the people in line at GS were doing? I really thought it was great customer service for that crew member to take time to show me, verses just telling me to go over and use the machine, esp at a busy time such as debarkment.

All you have to do is go down to Guest Services the night before and close out your account and they will give you whats left in cash. I've never used the Kiosk but as another posted, that seems to work too.

I'd rather leave with my cash then wait for the check in the mail.

I had leftover OBC and wasn't sure if it the type of OBC I would actually get refunded to me, since I didn't get a check under the door as before, I read it might be mailed...I asked a crew member when we got off the elevator in the midst of debarkment and he said I could get it out of the kiosk, then walked me over to the machine and showed me the process to request it...bam like an ATM had the cash in hand as walked of ship. :D Makes me wonder what all the people in line at GS were doing? I really thought it was great customer service for that crew member to take time to show me, verses just telling me to go over and use the machine, esp at a busy time such as debarkment.

Did the same on Miracle last cruise. The Kiosk is great.