B1 balcony with a view of Aquatheater

We are hoping to sail Oasis or Allure in 2015 and I saw a few months back a pic of the Boardwalk balcony cabins on the end with the great view of the aquatheater. I snatched one up now that the new itineraries are out, but I wanted to show DH a pic to see if he would prefer that over ocean view (we were on a cove on Carnival last cruise and it was incredible). I searched but can't find the pic, does anyone have one? We are on 11727 specifically.

I also picked 11 because I heard of the secret balcony, does anyone have more info on that and pics as well? TIA!

We are hoping to sail Oasis or Allure in 2015 and I saw a few months back a pic of the Boardwalk balcony cabins on the end with the great view of the aquatheater. I snatched one up now that the new itineraries are out, but I wanted to show DH a pic to see if he would prefer that over ocean view (we were on a cove on Carnival last cruise and it was incredible). I searched but can't find the pic, does anyone have one? We are on 11727 specifically.

I also picked 11 because I heard of the secret balcony, does anyone have more info on that and pics as well? TIA!

No pics--but specific information in this thread from awhile back

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1525113

We were on Allure in November and had 12721 and 12723.

No pictures, but the view was spectacular!

We could see the Aquatheatre and the ocean behind it.

These were our third Boardwalk Balconies, once on Oasis and twice on Allure, highly recommend.

Okay, I'm curious, what are secret balconies? Can you give me an example room number to look up on the deckplans?

These balconies are not attached to any guest stateroom. They are public balconies at the aft end of the passenger corridors on decks 11, 12, and 14. You just pass through a door at the end of the passenger corridor to get out onto the balcony.