How do we get a table by ourselves???

LCTXcruiser

I'm scheduled to sail out in 11 DAYS!!!!! WHOO HOOO!

The closer it gets, the more I start thinking of questions like - is there any way we can get a table by ourselves (there's three of us).

I know alot of people like the whole dining with strangers aspect (and really it's not a big deal to me), but my husband absolutely hates it! And to be honest, I'm there to spend time with my family first and foremost.

Any suggestions on how we can manage to get a table to ourselves?

PS - I did purchase FTTF and I thought there was a priority benefit for dining (not 100% sure).

Thanks ya'll!:D

We always do Anytime Dining and request a table for 2 nightly. Never had any problems or had to wait long to get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

if that was a priority , you should have done anytime dining. there would have been absolutely no issue.

for early or late dining, you have to let the maitre d' know right away. then you will go on a list. Platinum and diamond have priority over you but you have priority to anyone that doesnt have FTTF.

there is no guarantee. Good luck

Thank you all for the advice. I definitely want to stick to the early dining (with a kid it's always good to have a schedule), so anytime isn't going to be an option. I guess I'll make sure to get to the Maitre D's station as soon as I get on the boat.

Have a great evening! And thanks again!

Thank you all for the advice. I definitely want to stick to the early dining (with a kid it's always good to have a schedule), so anytime isn't going to be an option. I guess I'll make sure to get to the Maitre D's station as soon as I get on the boat.

Have a great evening! And thanks again!

Anytime dining, doesn't mean you can't have a schedule.

You pick the time you want to eat. It can still be 6:00 every night

and you wouldn't have to worry about table mates.

Anytime dining, doesn't mean you can't have a schedule.

You pick the time you want to eat. It can still be 6:00 every night

and you wouldn't have to worry about table mates.

Exactly. This would have been the perfect solution and still can be if ATD is available.

I see you are going on the Triumph. Email the Maître D and then follow up with him at embarkation. email timaitred@carnival.com you may not get a response so be sure to follow up once onboard.

Christmas - Can't thank you enough! I emailed the Maitre D and he assured me that we would be set at a table by ourselves.

Thank you again!