Food in the MDR on the Paradise.........................

nittany44720

Could someone please let me know some examples of the food offerings in the MDR on this ship? I know this may be asking a little too much, but I have seen some people have posted pictures of the dinner menus from various ships, and maybe someone had some from the Paradise?

Thanks in advance!!

I have sailed "Paradise" a number of times in the last year or so, and can tell you that the food and service in the main dining room is EXCELLENT. I don't have a menu, but the offerings are exactly the same as 99% of the other Carnival ships, so if you've been aboard most any of the other ships, the menu will be pretty much the same.

Congrats on your choice of the "Paradise". She's a GREAT ship, and cruise.

"SKY"

GOOD MORNIN'

LIKE YOU WE LOVE TO PLAN OUR DINNER IF WE ARE BORED AT HOME BEFORE THE CRUISE.

Go to http://www.zydecocruiser.net & you will find all the menus with some pictures.

There are three, four & seven day menus.

Like KEN said the DR. MENU'S ARE FLEET WIDE.

We will be on the PARADISE for a b2b2b next MTH. & we are so ready.

Char

Thanks for the responses Skymaster and momomo, I really appreciate it. The link mommom sent was awesome. I did have one more question though, and that is are you able to order more than 1 starter, main course or dessert? There are some itmes that I know my kids would be interested in trying, but not if they can only get 1 thing, just in case they didn't like it.

Thanks again!!

The MDR is great on the Paradise, BUT.... DO NOT MISS the sea day brunch they offer! This has to be fairly new with Carnival but was the best!!:)

We got lucky and went on the first day, then told all our friends they HAVE to try it!! So they went on the last sea day, and were only disappointed that they did not go on the first sea day too.. LOL

Lonnie

GOOD MORNIN'

LIKE YOU WE LOVE TO PLAN OUR DINNER IF WE ARE BORED AT HOME BEFORE THE CRUISE.

Go to http://www.zydecocruiser.net & you will find all the menus with some pictures.

There are three, four & seven day menus.

Like KEN said the DR. MENU'S ARE FLEET WIDE.

We will be on the PARADISE for a b2b2b next MTH. & we are so ready.

Char

Char - when are you going on the Paradise? We're pretty sure we're going on April 5.

Linda

Thanks for the responses Skymaster and momomo, I really appreciate it. The link mommom sent was awesome. I did have one more question though, and that is are you able to order more than 1 starter, main course or dessert? There are some itmes that I know my kids would be interested in trying, but not if they can only get 1 thing, just in case they didn't like it.

Thanks again!!

One more thing on the elegant night give the rib's a try. They are so good last cruise we got just the ribs without the rest of the meal & the ol'man & I both ate them with our lobster dinner. They are the best kept secret on the ship.

Char

One more thing on the elegant night give the rib's a try. They are so good last cruise we got just the ribs without the rest of the meal & the ol'man & I both ate them with our lobster dinner. They are the best kept secret on the ship.

Char

Yes the ribs are the best! Hoping they do not fall off the menu when it gets redone like the beef wellington did. :(

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk