Silhouette MDR

detsteve

My wife and I are going on the Silhouette in a few weeks. We were hoping people could comment on the food in the main dining room and if possible post pictures of any menus that they have. We did the Solstice a few years ago and thought the food was outstanding and we are hoping the Silhouette will be the same. Thanks.

Just got off the Silhouette on March 9. We found the food very good. Only one meal one of my cruise mates ordered they didn't care for and that was the veal parmigiana. It was on the menu the last night. It was too thick and dry but of course they brought her a new meal which was fine. We loved that our favorite dessert, Creme brûlée is on the menu as a regular every night. Sorry didn't take pictures of the food. The French fries are great at the Mast grill by the pool where they serve hamburgers and hot dogs. Pretty much the food was really good everywhere. We really had a good experience for lunch one day at the Lawn club grill. Fun and yummy. Was only 25.00 for lunch and well worth it. You could order as much as you wanted and great service in a casual atmosphere. Have a great time.

Don't miss the shows. The bug productions are excellent. Great singers and dancers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds good--thanks!

The Lawn Club Grill is only $25 pp? On the Celebrity website I thought it said $40 pp.:confused:

Did you by chance have the NY strip steak in the MDR? If so, how was it?

The Lawn Club Grill is $25 for lunch, $40 for dinner and well worth it!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Read the review by the first time cruiser who sailed on the Reflection. Your experience on Silhouette will be similar. We loved the food on our trans-Atlantic cruise on Silhouette both in April and back in December. So much so that we never felt the need to eat at the specialty restaurants.