Photos of Breakaway M6 Mini-Suite with Large Balcony

kimcheeboy

Great cabin. I was in 8130 on the BA in June. Loved the balcony and short walk to the action! Our cabin did have the bed above the sofa, We kept it down the whole cruise.

Can't beat that location,close to the action in 678 Ocean Place ,the waterfront and I loved being so close to the water.Im on deck 11 this time around.

I am so disappointed . my dh and I are celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary in 2016. We want to cruise on the "Breakaway in April of 2016 with our kids and grandchildren. We will be paying for all the rooms and thought I was all set for the M6 category and then looked at the price. It was over $5000 per cabin. I thought that was ridiculous! what is with that price. I have cruised a lot and never paid c lose to that for 14days.!!!!!

Can't beat that location,close to the action in 678 Ocean Place ,the waterfront and I loved being so close to the water.Im on deck 11 this time around.

Best part no chair hogs!

We bought Vibe passes for the week..... to be honest I only went once, Really enjoyed being out on the balcony. Next time I will not get the Vibe pass if I have this cabin.

We also had friends we met on the cruise watch the fireworks from the balcony the 7 of us fit just fine :)

Edited by monkeybone

I am so disappointed . my dh and I are celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary in 2016. We want to cruise on the "Breakaway in April of 2016 with our kids and grandchildren. We will be paying for all the rooms and thought I was all set for the M6 category and then looked at the price. It was over $5000 per cabin. I thought that was ridiculous! what is with that price. I have cruised a lot and never paid c lose to that for 14days.!!!!!

Wow that is high, when I booked it was $40 less than the family mini suite for the week. And to be on deck 8 was great I took the stairs one flight up or down. I never heard any noise at all from other cabins.

You should keep an eye out for price drops as your cruise comes closer.

Keep watching the prices. When I originally booked our trip I chose an inside & B6 balcony because of prices. I kept watching & prices dropped. I was able to eventually get two M6 cabins for the same price I originally booked the inside!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The past couple of years we wait for the kids sail free special and get a great deal.

Lorraine,were you traveling in April near school vacation week????? how close to your sailing date did you see the deal? I need one so bad?

We go every November. We usually go the week before thanksgiving. The prices go up when kids are on vacation. We honestly can't afford to go when the kids are off. We booked our trip in March. We had the family mini suite but, the balconies are so small we just switched our room a couple of days ago for the M6 category

We go every November. We usually go the week before thanksgiving. The prices go up when kids are on vacation. We honestly can't afford to go when the kids are off. We booked our trip in March. We had the family mini suite but, the balconies are so small we just switched our room a couple of days ago for the M6 category

I think the problem is that we are going at a popular time and probably won't get any deals. Thanks for your rely and it is looking like we won't be able to make this cruise. Very sad.

It is probably so expensive because it is a school vacation/Easter week. A week or two before or after the price should be much less.

Great cabin. I was in 8130 on the BA in June. Loved the balcony and short walk to the action! Our cabin did have the bed above the sofa, We kept it down the whole cruise.

We'll be in 8130 on October 5th! Is the bed by the closet or the balcony? Thanks!