Cruise Compass on Navigator of the Seas

To my knowledge everything stays the same. Same ports on the same days, same dinners on the same days and so on. That is why the cruise compasses are good to see so you can plan your days in advance. Hope this helps.

MDR order as best I remember was:

Mojo

Shiitake

Pimento

Basil

? We ate at Sabor that night

Jasmine

Pomodoro

As for formal nights it was 2nd and 6th.

Thanks! For the most part this matches the reports from the other itinerary. They had the same order except had Saffron on night 2 instead of Shiitake. They didn't have Shiitake at all, and had Sage on night 5. Very interesting!

We have Sabor booked for our cruise- did you enjoy it?

Also, we are port side. Will we be facing the water or the port in Cozumel and Jamaica? It's fun to watch the runners!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks! For the most part this matches the reports from the other itinerary. They had the same order except had Saffron on night 2 instead of Shiitake. They didn't have Shiitake at all, and had Sage on night 5. Very interesting!

We have Sabor booked for our cruise- did you enjoy it?

Also, we are port side. Will we be facing the water or the port in Cozumel and Jamaica? It's fun to watch the runners!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Your right about Saffron. I just put the wrong thing down for the second night.

Sabor was very good but certainly nothing like what we are use to being from Texas. We really loved the appetizers and deserts but our choices for our main dishes were a little disappointing. There was 4 of us and we each got something different but sorry I am unable to remember what we all had.

As for port side, in Cozumel you will be facing what ever other ship is parked beside you. The ship is backed into port so there is a walkway between the two ships docked there. In Jamaica you will be facing port if you dock at the same place we did.

Sure hope this wasn't asked already...

Which formal night, if ever, was lobster served in the MDR? I hate to miss the lobster, even if the quality has seemingly changed over the years. Hope that it's still being served, 'cause I LOVE it! ;)

Sure hope this wasn't asked already...

Which formal night, if ever, was lobster served in the MDR? I hate to miss the lobster, even if the quality has seemingly changed over the years. Hope that it's still being served, 'cause I LOVE it! ;)

Second formal night, Friday.

Do they still have a parade in the Promenade? I didn't see it listed in the compass.

There was a circus one night in the Promenade and it was Mardi Gras (Fat Tuesday) so we had a Mardi Gras party. There was lots going on every night pretty much everywhere.

Thant you very much for the Navigator Cruise Compass (3/2/2014-3/8/2014). If the print of the Photobucket image is not large enough for you...you can click the magnifying glass in the lower right corner of the image...if still not large enough...you can click it again. :):):):)

Edited by cruiseclues