Cost of Circle C activites

Inkah

Are there any fees for the activities they do in the Circle C club? I plan on getting the bottomless bubbles so they can get drinks but unsure of anything else i would need to plan for... anyone know?

On our Legend cruise in Jan. our daughter was at Circle C alot day and night (sometimes until midnight) and we never had a charge for anything. I do think on the last night they did pictures but she didn't say anything until it was to late to purchase. On the last night they gave them t-shirts for their new friends to sign, one of the drawstring bags, and a few other goodies to bring home with them. She had a great time.

We never paid anything for the DS's participation (meager as it was) at Circle C. But if you're asking about what else on the cruise your kids might need money for...if they play arcade games...they will need to put money on their sail and sign card (if you give them one). We used to tell the DS he could charge $10 a day and that if he needed to charge more he needed to get permission from us. He rarely needed more money. I think only twice did he ask if he could charge more and we had no problem with that.

Hope you and your family have a great cruise!:D