Is there a fridge in the rooms on the Breeze

princessh

We are sailing Carnival for the 1st time in September. I am a diabetic and need to keep my insulin refridgerated. I see that there is a mini bar in rooms, but is the mini bar a fridge? Meaning is it kept at a consistant temp? If it is a fridge, is there room to put stuff? Thanks in advance!

I had a balcony on the Breeze and there is a refrig. There is room to put stuff ( you can also have your room steward empty it ) . Only problem is the refrigerators are not too cold. I would say cool at best. Hope this helps .

We had a mini bar in our room on the Splendor last week. We were able to make room in there for the soda we brought, and it stayed cold. Also, if you need a fridge for medical reasons, they should be able to provide you with one (free of charge.)

Thanks everyone, looks like I will need to request a fridge for medical use, A cooling box is just not cold enough, or kept at a consistant enough temp. Does anyone know how I would go about requesting one? I could not find any info about making a health request under my reservation,

When you log in to your account, after my cruise manager loads, click the view details link to the right. Then click the my guests tab, then the modify link under your name and address. You should see a section for medical advisories there and be able to check the diabetic checkbox.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The fridge was not very cold on the Breeze, and our room steward refused to empty the minibar items. He told us we could take the items out and set them on the counter for the the durations of the trip, but he would not do it, and he would not remove the items from the room.

We had a fridge in our cove balcony cabin. We always leave the cabinet door in front of the fridge open as often as we can. We hang a towel over the door to keep it from closing. It allows all the hot air to escape from behind the fridge and makes it cooler inside. The cabin steward always removes the towel and closes the door but we just open it again once hes gone. It helps a lot to make the fridge cooler.