charge for kid's club?

I thought I remember reading that after 10 pm they charge per hour for the kids club. My daughter is 9. My son is 14, so not sure if he would be a charge, but is this correct? I can't believe they would charge, especially after 10 because thats about the time the adults go to the lounge or show or dancing, etc.

we planned to see Chicago at the 9 pm showtime but not sure now, since we ill have to pay to have my daughter in the club "after free hours"

Thanks!!

I thought I remember reading that after 10 pm they charge per hour for the kids club. My daughter is 9. My son is 14, so not sure if he would be a charge, but is this correct? I can't believe they would charge, especially after 10 because thats about the time the adults go to the lounge or show or dancing, etc.

we planned to see Chicago at the 9 pm showtime but not sure now, since we ill have to pay to have my daughter in the club "after free hours"

Thanks!!

There is a charge from 10pm to 2am. It was $6 per hour, but I've read it has gone up to $8.

There is a charge from 10pm to 2am. It was $6 per hour, but I've read it has gone up to $8.

And that's per kid per hour.

Personally, I think it's worth it, but then I have to pay for babysitting when at home for my kids, and that's not free before 10pm.

Lots of nights there are activities planned for the older kids anyway and you don't have to pay. The teens usually have activities until 12pm or 1am. Our kids always took part in those activities. The teens also have a 1am kerfew when security will scold them if they are not with there parents.

Happy Sailing

Brian J

Thanks!!

Not all adults stay out late.

The charges start at 10. If you see Chicago starting at 9 you will be out by 11. You can't pay $8 for that hour?

It was $7/hour on the Allure last week (charged in 1/2 hour increments I think). You can actually pick up until 10:15 without paying.

We've never left our kids after hours in the clubs. We're headed on the Allure over Thanksgiving, and I scheduled the shows that we will be watching by ourselves (Chicago, Comedy, and even the headliner-- just in case the kids aren't interested in that one) so that they would be done by 10pm. It was possible to do, so that is an option for you if you don't want to pay the charge. We're too cheap to pay for the after hours care, and it's late by then anyways-- my kids are used to going to bed at 8pm, so after 10 is LATE for them!

The first hour of late night is the gagaball tournament. For my son that's the highlight of AO for him. He stays the extra hour regardless of whether or not we have something going on.

The $$ I spend on a 7 night cruise for my 8 year old DD and my 3 year old DD to be in AO is by far the best money I spend the entire week. That is one of the highlights of the cruise for them. My 8 year old begs to go and rushes through dinner. My 3 year old loves it as well.

I usually get them around midnight - to them - the biggest thrill is they got to stay up until midnight.

We don't usually do the late shows, maybe comedy or quest or something. For us it's our unwinding, sitting on the promenade or out on a pool deck and just relaxing time.

Or, take the mother-in-law with. Saves me tons on Adventure Ocean :D

~Jacqui~ Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have already tried that? Didn't want to come or I think it was my father in law and not the mother in law. Going to Yellowstone instead this year. I'm sure it's beautiful but I'd rather see the pretty Caribbean waters and the Oasis.:)

The $$ I spend on a 7 night cruise for my 8 year old DD and my 3 year old DD to be in AO is by far the best money I spend the entire week. That is one of the highlights of the cruise for them. My 8 year old begs to go and rushes through dinner. My 3 year old loves it as well.

I usually get them around midnight - to them - the biggest thrill is they got to stay up until midnight.

We don't usually do the late shows, maybe comedy or quest or something. For us it's our unwinding, sitting on the promenade or out on a pool deck and just relaxing time.

My grandchildren, ages 6 and 7, beg to stay for late night. We usually let them stay one night. My daughter and I try to stay awake until time to pick them up:D

Have already tried that? Didn't want to come or I think it was my father in law and not the mother in law. Going to Yellowstone instead this year. I'm sure it's beautiful but I'd rather see the pretty Caribbean waters and the Oasis.:)

I totally agree!

~Jacqui~ Sent from my iPhone using Forums