Ji Ji's Asian Kitchen - Anyone have Pictures

che-vos

We are leaving in just a few days on the Sunshine and i'm having a hard time finding any real pictures of the food in Ji Ji's Asian Kitchen (Dinner). Anyone have any pictures or want to chime in on what you enjoyed on the menu.

Also, any info on what the kid's menu looks like? Thanks in advance for any help!

We are leaving in just a few days on the Sunshine and i'm having a hard time finding any real pictures of the food in Ji Ji's Asian Kitchen (Dinner). Anyone have any pictures or want to chime in on what you enjoyed on the menu.

Also, any info on what the kid's menu looks like? Thanks in advance for any help!

There are actually lots of pictures on Google, I just did a search and found them. Looks delicious.

The gorgeous couple from Canada and theirbeautiful kids that leave the nicest reviews...they are in the Royal Police in Canada...they had some great photos and review...could someone please help my brain drain??

Sincerely..have a great time...Sarah

Thank you all and yes, it was Mikey..Perhaps it was the Breeze...I am sorry...thanks guys...Sarah

Well he found a great meat alternative where the others liked the shushi and so I would hope same for Sunshine..again ooops....and thank you!!

Sarah

Edited by sjn911