Vision I need help quick!

I have a JS on Vision booked. But a center aft balcony just opened up. I had a corner aft on Explorer a couple years ago and it was the best room I've ever had. Should I move down to get the aft balcony or stick with my starboard JS???????

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I have a JS on Vision booked. But a center aft balcony just opened up. I had a corner aft on Explorer a couple years ago and it was the best room I've ever had. Should I move down to get the aft balcony or stick with my starboard JS???????

I would go with the Aft balcony. We have 2 different booking with Vision now..both Aft's. but that is just us.. LOVE the Aft.. Do you have a child going with you? You may like the JS bathtub or the extra space a JS has to offer??

What's the location of your JS? if you are anywhere under the solarium....you should move. Sounds like a bowling alley up there. Otherwise....I think I would stay with he JS. Unless, of course......if it's a corner aft.

Our JS is only 2 rooms from the aft so the walk wouldn't be much further and leaving the little ones home for this cruise so no need for the bathtub. I'm thinking I'm going to keep my eyes open and if a corner aft opens up the I will switch (there is no way I will get that lucky but a girl can hope)

We are in a suite under the Windjammer cafe on Vision. Will we be under a "bowling alley" also?

The GS and OS on Grandeur are under WJ and can get a little noisy, so I would imagine the same is true on Vision. I heard that the rooms under WJ can be bit noisier when they are setting up and cleaning in the evenings, but not sure how it compares to the rooms more under the pool deck. We were under the pool deck, and at times it could get a bit loud. BUT, I would still stay in these suites - they are perfectly located to everything we use (AO for our son, WJ for a quick coffee or snack, pool deck), and close enough to reach MDR, theatre, or centrum.

PS: sailing out of Baltimore we hit some rough seas, and you definitely felt it in the forward cabins. Not sure where you will be sailing on Vision, but if motion bothers you, it is something else you should think about. We loved the motion (another reason we loved the location).