chicken fingers at Getaway Buffet

I totally forgot to check and I'm bringing my ultra picky son on her in September. I know he can get chicken fingers at any of the restaurants, but he really loved the buffet on the Disney Dream. Does anyone know if he can get chicken fingers at the buffet?

Thanks in advance if anyone knows.

I totally forgot to check and I'm bringing my ultra picky son on her in September. I know he can get chicken fingers at any of the restaurants, but he really loved the buffet on the Disney Dream. Does anyone know if he can get chicken fingers at the buffet?

Haven't been in kids section of buffet on any of NCL megaships but usually they do have chicken fingers there - you can also get them in other restaurants from the complimentary kids menu.

Edited by Demonyte

I didn't go to the buffet that much so I don't remember if I saw chicken nuggets, but they always have pizza, Mac and cheese, hot dogs, and hamburgers. I was (and still am) an extremely picky eater and I never had a problem finding something to eat at the buffet or in a restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Disney's chicken fingers were pretty good. I don't recall getting chicken fingers that good on NCL, although I have had chicken fingers at the NCL buffet, and I know they have nuggets at the children's buffet.