X vs. Princess website

deise17311

Just an observation...booked a short 5 day cruise on Princess and their website is amazing! From start to finish it is awesome and allows you to see all available options etc...plus you can prebook excursions and then pay onboard with OBC...Celebrity, are you listening, go over and take a peak!!!

Boy you got that right.We have a cruise booked with Celeberty right now what a disapointment their web site is:eek:.No downloads or anything.It would be nice if they had some bridge cams or something for crying out loud:(

While not directly with regard to the Princess website, I called them to cancel a booking and transfer the deposit to another I had made on their website that was "on hold". Start to finish took all of two minutes. Yes, I actually timed it. The agent answered at 53 minutes past the hour and I hung at 55 minutes after the hour. Previous booking cancelled, deposit transferred to new booking and emails sent to me updating everything. Of course their own internal booking system had to be top notch in order for the rep to be able to get it done that quickly. Also, no wait on hold to get through - agent answered immediately.

Night and day difference compared to =X=.