NLC Epic - Specialty coffees?

WouterC

We always enjoy getting a specialty coffee or hot chocolate in the afternoon.

I couldn't find a menu anywhere on the internet though. What kind of things did you drink and did you enjoy?

Cheers!

Wouter

DH and I sailed the Epic in 11/13. I had a latte, etc., almost every morning. They offered iced coffees, Mocha's, etc. They were good, and really close in price to what you would pay at a Starbucks. Also, the charge allows you to tip, or skip it; not, like the alcohol based drinks. I was a little put out that the only place you could get a French pressed coffee is Le Bistro. Our sweet waitress, said she would make me one, if I returned another evening (without dining). This is something I would want in the morning. Oh well, you can't have everything.

We always enjoy getting a specialty coffee or hot chocolate in the afternoon.

I couldn't find a menu anywhere on the internet though. What kind of things did you drink and did you enjoy?

Cheers!

Wouter

We were on the Epic 3/9-3/16. I had a Latte and Cappaccino and my husband had Irish Coffee a few times after dinner. When Carlos Bakery opened mid cruise, we also had pastry/cannolies for dessert. There are comfy chairs all around and usually the band is playing and people dancing. Very good service and very good quality. Price not bad and it was relaxing sitting there. Enjoy ... Happy sailing! :)

Quick question: what kind of pastries did you have at the Atrium café?

I've read they sometimes have sandwiches, but do they also serve cupcakes, cheesecake (our favorites) or similar?

I don't know if anything changed, since they know have a bakery. When I was there in 11/13, they had muffins, cinnamon rolls, and sliced lemon and bannana bread. There was no cost for these items. I hope this helps.