My View...Independence of the Seas

APDMOM

Thanks for the great cabin pics!

Did you notice any vibration or other engine type noise in your cabin?

On Indy (7708): Yes we felt engine vibration, but no noise related to it.

On Freedom (7408): No engine vibration at all in the same room starboard side.

It was not that bothersome on Indy, but very interesting to me how two ships that are virtually the same had such a different feel. I would book that cabin again in a heartbeat.

Loving your review, we will be cruising her in December, we too love the Afts. Thanks for the review.

We will be on Indy with you in Dec! Have been on Freedom last two cruises. This will be our first time on Independence.

On Indy (7708): Yes we felt engine vibration, but no noise related to it.

On Freedom (7408): No engine vibration at all in the same room starboard side.

Thanks ADPMOM! We appreciate your help.

Edited by Wildcatfish

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your review, it was wonderful! I will be going on Indy in March 2016 and love reading everyone's reviews. We just went on LOS this past March and loved it. We are brining my BF's 14 year old son this time and thought he would love the Flowrider. He has only been on Carnival's smaller ships so this should be a lot nicer and more fun for him. I was disappointed to see that they don't have the DreamWorks parade for my BF's niece and nephew, but what can you do! I plan on having a great time. We love the big TV by the pool so we can watch March Madness!

• 7 months later...
My View: Day 8 - Sea day

Another beautiful sunrise from my lounger:

DSC_0946_zpsfe9b1aae.jpeg

DSC_0942_zps026fdfa8.jpeg

DSC_0108_2_zpsa9311a61.jpeg

I woke up early and got some pictures of the ship, including the crown and anchor, all lit up:

DSCN4279_zps98edca4d.jpeg

We finally made it to the mini golf and to the Flowrider.

DSC_0972_zpsc8518fc2.jpeg

One of our CC members was quite the pro on the Flowrider!

DSC_0988_zps1edaed01.jpeg

The girl on the Flowrider could be my twin.. I swear that I thought it was me...(And no, I have never been on RC, Just 3 DCL cruises.)

• 3 weeks later...
This may seem like a silly question. But I have never used the coupons included with the gold status. Now that they are included with the seapass, how does that work if all three of us are gold members? Will I have 3 of each coupon loaded? So can I buy three glasses of wine or whatever and get 3 free? Not all on one sitting, but I'm thinking that using one coupon one three different nights. And the same for the buy one get one free shake.

you will have one of each coupon on each card

• 3 weeks later...
I have a quick question about Adrenaline Beach. I see all the loungers available which is great, but what are the other loungers with the curtains around them? D you have to rent them? If so, do you know what they are called? Thank you

Those are the beach beds. They are $195 for the day.

From RC:

While in Labadee, be sure to reserve your very own Beach Bed, a retreat nestled on the white sands of Adrenaline Beach. Close to the action of Dragon’s Beach, here’s where you can relax in comfort, feeling soothing ocean breezes, soaking up the sun and watching waves gently roll in. Everything you need is included: floating beach mats, stocked water cooler and beach towels — even the personalized service of a cabana attendant.

• 1 year later...