Geocaching in the Caribbean

Cachecruiser, DW and I will be on FOS in eary June. I was wondering when you are sailing. I was thinking it would be fun to set up an event cache on one of the piers.
We're sailing in November. Too pity, because set up an event together sounds funny.

We hope to find at least one cache in each port. But this seems to be difficult in some of the ports, for example in Falmouth. There is no cache in the port area, and we still have no plans what to do the day, so maybe an event could help?! There are many ships in port that day, that will increase the chance any geocachers will attend. ;)

• 5 months later...

There is no geocache within the gated area in Falmouth. This would be against the guidelines of Groundspeak. We tried to publish an event in Coco Cay but the reviewer didn't allowed this. Because this is an exclusive, private area by the cruise line and only accessible to cruise ship passengers, so others couldn't attend. He said we have to find a spot not on a private island nor on restricted cruise docks that is accessible to all geocachers (Local geocachers, geocachers arriving by plane, etc.) not just cruisers. In my understanding this applies to Falmouth too.

• 1 month later...