Carnival Magic 03/16/2014 slideshow

Loved your pictures.We took the same cruise on the Magic over New Years.We went to Paradise beach in Cozamel but I think next time we will go to Mr Sanchos.It looks pretty.I wonder where your pictures in Roaton and Belize were taken? We could not find a beack in Belize, we went to Caulker Cay.

Only if you are bored...Learning things about using youtube....Turquoise Bay in Roatan, Belize at tourism village, and Mr. Sancho's Cozumel..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW5kGxpeqxs&feature=youtu.be

Love it! Can you tell me which beach is the first beach featured in your slideshow? The one with the shady umbrella with chairs under it? Did it cost extra? Was it crowded?

Great Timing!!

We are heading on the Magic and the same ports in a few weeks.... and going to Mr. Sanchos as well.

Nice pictures and thank you for sharing!

catrin

Hi. We had a bunch of Okies on our cruise, all very friendly. The umbrella is at Turquoise Bay resort. It is a 30 min ride from Mahogany, about 40 from Coxen.There is no entrance fee, no vendors, no blasting music. We shared the whole beach area with about 6 people. It may be too serene for some..You can book through them, or just go on your own, still no charge..If you go through them they do furnish beach towels so you do not have to wag yours..There are kayaks for free use also. Take bug repellent as you may need it. The water is somewhat grassy, not like the perfectly clean water at West Bay...If you go with them it is $25 PP roundtrip, and some young guys down the hill outside of Mahogany gate said they would take you and pick you up at a prearranged time for $20 PP..You pay them when you are returned to the ship..Anyway, hope this helps.

Love it! Can you tell me which beach is the first beach featured in your slideshow? The one with the shady umbrella with chairs under it? Did it cost extra? Was it crowded?

Hi. We went to Turquoise Bay in Roatan, just went to tourism village in Belize for beer and snacks...Found two good spots owned by a nice Canadian, Cate. One is Thirsty Pirate, the other the Rum Shack. Wet Lizard is too loud for us old 65 year olds..In Coz we went to Mr. Sancho's, pay as you go..The all inclusive is $55 PP walk up. We shared a cab with some new friends we made on the ship , had enough to eat and drink, and our bill was $116...I think we had 18 beers, and some guac, salsa, chips, and they had fish tacos..

So beautiful, such a happy beautiful couple...where where did you go each stop? Your cruise looks perfect..thanks for share..Sarah
Edited by overthehillcruiser

Photos of beach at Turquoise Bay , Roatan. Bar photos at Belize tourism village. How did you like Caulker ?

Loved your pictures.We took the same cruise on the Magic over New Years.We went to Paradise beach in Cozamel but I think next time we will go to Mr Sanchos.It looks pretty.I wonder where your pictures in Roaton and Belize were taken? We could not find a beack in Belize, we went to Caulker Cay.

Thank you for the info from Turquoise Bay. I want to go back...possibly in Dec 2015 as I will be turning 40! That would be an amazing day there.:D I absolutely fell in love with Roatan. It is my favorite island to date. We will be going to the Southern Carribean in November so that might change but, it was so very pretty there.

We had to dock at Coxen as it was the first time the Magic had ever gone to Roatan when we were on board and they couldn't get the ship into Mahogany that day.:(

Edited by LaShea

Hello.This area is normally very quiet , and even though there were spring breakers on it, there was not much traffic. It's three flights straight above for lido buffet. We had YTD so we had to go to deck three in front, so we just went down to 5, promenade,walked forward and down the spiral staircase 2 flights. For brunch it was deck 3 flights below us..We really like the larger balcony as we used it a lot. I have a video of the balcony I can attach..Also like the bathroom not being in the entrance.

OTHC...you had room 7455, correct? How was this room? Quiet, easy access to everything?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh1ZSjjHNfI

SANY2783.jpg

adult photo sharing

SANY2782.jpg

upload image online free

SANY2781.jpg

image hosting 10mb limit