Traditional Dining Gone - Very Disappointed

What kind of cruise dining do you prefer?  

275 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of cruise dining do you prefer?

• I enjoy "Traditional" dining - set time, same waitstaff
    • I enjoy "My Time" dining - likely different waitstaff, I pick the time

Again I am completely surprised that people are complaining about being given all the choice. I just don't understand it, but I guess that is why I am one who can't wait for this new ship. And I am excited by this new way of dining, its the way it had to go. You guys do see this is the way dining had to go right?

Yes! I was ambivalent at first, then I read about each one, and I said, "sign me up!"

I think the new concept is so good. I hope that it weeds out some of the old stuck up loyalists that everybody hates. You know they love that structured dining and dress code crap.

I happen to be a fan of the flexibility that My Time Dining offers but I refuse to subscribe to your claim that "everybody hates" those guests who like structured (traditional) dining or subscribing to a dress code (which incidentally is a suggested not a required dress code). Just because someone's tastes differ from yours doesn't give you license to call them names or ridicule their opinions. Perhaps after you have been around these boards a bit longer you will come to adopt a more mature and adult attitude towards others.

I happen to be a fan of the flexibility that My Time Dining offers but I refuse to subscribe to your claim that "everybody hates" those guests who like structured (traditional) dining or subscribing to a dress code (which incidentally is a suggested not a required dress code). Just because someone's tastes differ from yours doesn't give you license to call them names or ridicule their opinions. Perhaps after you have been around these boards a bit longer you will come to adopt a more mature and adult attitude towards others.

I doubt that will happen. She posts sarcastic snarky comments on a daily basis. Posts on Carnival board trying to stir the pot. Called people who sail Carnival trash and John Heald a moron. The threads have been removed.

She started a thread a couple of months ago about sailing in an inside cabin because that was all she could afford and then made a mean snarky comment a day or two ago on someone's thread when they were asking about sailing in an inside cabin. I doubt the veracity of any of her posts...IMHO