For all the platium people. What night is the Chocolate delight delivered?

Susiecruisey

We got ours on the second day. We gave it to our daughter, SIL and grand baby, because the baby is passionate about pink and strawberries.

My DH took them down soon after we received them. I had occasion to their cabin shortly after that, and the plate was in the hall. Empty. Demolished.

My daughter said the grand daughter ate two,..they ate the rest. Also had some cookie cakes. Looked very pretty and very fresh. I think they keep with the cover on them.

What all does it have on the chocolate delight?

If I remember, it was like 4 chocolate covered strawberries and maybe 2 or 3 chocolate truffle like things. The berries were good, but they could have kept the other.

If I remember, it was like 4 chocolate covered strawberries and maybe 2 or 3 chocolate truffle like things. The berries were good, but they could have kept the other.

I think we got 6 strawberries and 2 of the cookies . The cookie things were ok but not nearly as tasty as those strawberries.

I have been on 4 Carnival cruises this year. Dream, Splendor, Conquest and Glory. The delivery went from the second to the second to the last night.

Always had 4 Chocolate Covered Strawberries, 2 pink "puffy" cookies, 2 soft Chocolate globs. :)

It's on 5 night cruises or longer...

Than is what I thought also, but lovecruiseeing said she had gotten them on the Imagination (only doing 3 and 4 day) and she was on the same months as us. That is why I thought is was weird.

That is funny we were on the Imagination on 2-1-14 and 3-16-14 and got nothing and I am Diamond.

I think they gave them to us in error because I normally don't receive them on short cruises... Only 5 days or longer... I told the guy that delivered them and said it was ok and enjoy... Personally, I wished he would have taken them back.. I don't find then all that good.. : (.

I was on the Liberty 2 months and never got it. I called on the 5th day to ask when they will be delivered and was told that evening. I didn't get it so I called the next day and was told they would make sure it was delivered that night. I still didn't get it. Called the last day and they said they would have 1 delivered shortly. I still never got one...not the way to treat your loyal quests....

Than is what I thought also, but lovecruiseeing said she had gotten them on the Imagination (only doing 3 and 4 day) and she was on the same months as us. That is why I thought is was weird.

It is supposed to be on 5 days and longer, however, I got the Chocolate Delight on 2 day CTN in October on the Glory for some reason.