Miller Lite Price

august1963

I normally order some Miller Lites to keep in my room. The Bon Voyage price is $25 for 4 of them. This seems higher to me than last year....does anyone know the price of a Miller Lite to order it from the bar? Thanks,

not sure, but price seems right. Beer from bon voyage gives no discounts. I did get the 4 beers with cooler last year and the steward kept it full of is so it was nice.

Bottom line, if you want beer buy the buckets, you get a few dollars off.

Cheaper to get the bucket for $24.15 out the door with tip plus they are already cold! And you will make one of the drink jockey's happy that you bought a bucket :) !

Edited by n6uqqq

Just checked our S&S statement from December 2013, and it was $6.61 total (including gratuity) per bottle of Miller Lite at that time.

Speaking of Miller Lite, on Glory in December the aluminum "bottles" of beer had a bad aftertaste, very metallic. I don't know if it was just a bad batch or what, but it was consistent no matter which bar we got them from. I thought pouring the beer into a nice frosted mug would help, but the metallic taste was still very evident. I felt the need to use a mug whenever possible anyway because those big bottles have wide-mouth openings, LOL, not very lady-like to drink from those IMO (at home I drink directly from a regular glass bottle so I'm not against it in general--it is beer after all--just not from these big bottles with the giant-sized tops).

I know they try to limit the amount of glass onboard, but I'm not a fan of these aluminum bottles at all. The 16-oz size gets warm before I can finish it--and then this metallic aftertaste on top of that just made it not a pleasant drink experience....warm, metallic-tasting beer? No thanks. Bummer, but hopefully it was just an anomaly.

Still is.

Foster's still is the best deal, but barely now thanks to the dollar increase from 6.75 per beer to 7.75. The bucket price went from 28.75 to 33.35 in one increase!

Edited by n6uqqq

Thanks for your replies! Looks like ordering to my room might be the better deal. When I play slots, I can never get a drink for the life of me! I always have to go to the bar. So, if I have to go to the bar, I might as well go to my room and get one.