FOS Owners Suite 1334

Hello, we recently booked this room for its " hump" location. Just wondering if anyone has even in this room before and what kind of noise do you hear from the deck above ? Also, what condition is the room in? I'm guessing it should be very nice, being an OS ! Thanks in advance! ....ps we still have plenty of time to switch rooms if this one is a bad one !

This is a GREAT location. Noise shouldn't be an issue...at least, no more than any other cabin! Every cabin will hear noises in the hallway....that's simply the way it is! Do NOT switch! Very convenient!

Edited by cb at sea

1334 is a great suite but my least favorite OS on the Freedom class because it's right under the bathroom and the vacuum flushing sound get very annoying, especially in the afternoons.

1348 is my favorite OS - still on the hump but much quieter.

We stayed in FOS 1334 last June. We usually stay in a Grand Suite but decided to treat ourselves and booked this room. It was a terrible room for a few reasons. You heard constant flushing noise from above (the ladies room is directly over this cabin) and the cabin was in terrible shape. The dining chairs had stains on them and not little ones and the couch was very worn looking and feeling. Also the pull out on the couch was unuseable because the mattress was wittled down to like a piece of foam. We had to get a rolloway brought in.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions.

Lois

We stayed in FOS 1334 last June. We usually stay in a Grand Suite but decided to treat ourselves and booked this room. It was a terrible room for a few reasons. You heard constant flushing noise from above (the ladies room is directly over this cabin) and the cabin was in terrible shape. The dining chairs had stains on them and not little ones and the couch was very worn looking and feeling. Also the pull out on the couch was unuseable because the mattress was wittled down to like a piece of foam. We had to get a rolloway brought in.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions.

Lois

Lois,

We were upgraded to this cabin on our cruise in December. They actually took the sofas out of the cabin one piece at a time to recover them! They were nice when they were returned.

As for the flushing noise, it only happened when the Windjammer was open. We hardly ever heard it after 9:30 PM. We loved the balcony! Very nice indeed. Mattress has also been replaced.

Lois,

We were upgraded to this cabin on our cruise in December. They actually took the sofas out of the cabin one piece at a time to recover them! They were nice when they were returned.

As for the flushing noise, it only happened when the Windjammer was open. We hardly ever heard it after 9:30 PM. We loved the balcony! Very nice indeed. Mattress has also been replaced.

That's great they recovered them and replaced the mattress! Interesting how you only heard it when the Windjammer was open. Maybe they fixed something because we also had a water leak coming thru the ceiling! Yes, I agree on the balcony, we loved it too!

Thank you all ! It sounds like a good location, with a few minor flaws. The is still plenty of Tim to change and most OS are still available ? We are on FOS in a few weeks in a GS and hoping we can talk to who ever has this room to check it out. You never know, we might meet them in the CL !