Oasis 3/22-29/14, so, so writing, pretty good pictures, very pretty girls!

Thank you so much for a wonderful review. Your pictures are fantastic and the girls are beyond stunning!! Just gorgeous. We were on the oasis 3 years ago, but I truly enjoyed your style of writing and pics. Couldn't stop! I stayed up until 1:08 am ( right now) to read entire review! Must get to bed now and thanks again. Also, can you send me your travel agent - dardreamer@aol.com.

Hello Caneguy

What an amazing review with amazing photos. Loved it all! We have been on the Allure & are going on the Oasis in 2 weeks!!!! So excited!!! I want to go to the aft area on deck 5 - it looks like a spectacular spot & we never got there on the Allure.

If you do not mind , may I have the name of you agency. My email is paula527@optonline.net. Many thanks & look forward to another review after your next cruise!

Paula

Thank you so much for a wonderful review. Your pictures are fantastic and the girls are beyond stunning!! Just gorgeous. We were on the oasis 3 years ago, but I truly enjoyed your style of writing and pics. Couldn't stop! I stayed up until 1:08 am ( right now) to read entire review! Must get to bed now and thanks again. Also, can you send me your travel agent - dardreamer@aol.com.

Wow, thanks so much for this post. Sorry about the delayed reply but was on a long vacation:)

emailed you the info

Hello Caneguy

What an amazing review with amazing photos. Loved it all! We have been on the Allure & are going on the Oasis in 2 weeks!!!! So excited!!! I want to go to the aft area on deck 5 - it looks like a spectacular spot & we never got there on the Allure.

If you do not mind , may I have the name of you agency. My email is paula527@optonline.net. Many thanks & look forward to another review after your next cruise!

Paula

Thanks so much for telling me that you liked the review. Sorry for the delay.

sent out the info today

I would be interested in your TA if possible. bchownyk@gmail.com

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Forums mobile app

Sorry for the delay on the TA info, was on a long vacation and did not have the information with me. Sent it out today.

Thank you for taking the time to create this review. I have been captivated the last couple of days reading when I get a chance. I found the kids compasses to be really helpful as we will be bringing our 2 explorers (6 and 7) along. We go in march and can t wait!

Thank you for taking the time to create this review. I have been captivated the last couple of days reading when I get a chance. I found the kids compasses to be really helpful as we will be bringing our 2 explorers (6 and 7) along. We go in march and can t wait!

Thanks so much luvsbeingmon (great name!) I am glad that the review was helpful in planning your cruise. I know you and your family will have a great time on the ship

WOW !!

I would love to know the TA info as well. We never get so much as a free coke.

Hi moreland281,

Thanks !! I can not list the name of the TA but can email it to you if you leave your e mail address

I read your review back in April but just came back to re-read it to prepare for an Oasis sailing. Thanks for your valuable review! I will definitely look for the gnomes.

Thanks mrlddst for your post. Have a great time on the Oasis and find those gnomes!!!

Thanks to all of you who have enjoyed this review. I have one more picture to add to this review. As most of you know, one of the "pretty girls" is the daughter of my wife's best friend and is a model in NYC. I have her permission to post this last picture. This is her, in the latest issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine, for her Pantene adv. campaign.

Caneguy, wonderful review. But just wondering, is her sister going into modeling also? She appears to be just as beautiful as the one featured as a model now.

caneguy we are booked on the Oasis next May and we LOVED your review and pictures. We have been on many RCCL Cruises but its our first time on the Oasis! Your pictures and reviews have been extremely helpful to us and we are now even MORE excited for our cruise. One quick question though....you mentioned you booked your entertainment ahead of time....how soon prior to the cruise can you do that? Thanks again for your great review!

And you gave me some good ideas of photos I want to attempt (or areas I want to photograph). My two faves are the black and white sun deck and the boardwalk carousel horse.

And like everyone else, I'd like to request the info on your TA, if possible? :p I have a wonderful TA- but I doubt she could match those kind of offers.

sperkins921 at me dot com

Thanks!!

PS

Since everyone compliments your bff's daughters- I'd like to say that your sons are handsome!!

Excellent review! Thanks so much for your hard work! I am going on Oasis next spring and your review will be read and re-read many times before then.

The photography was amazing and I felt like I hit the jackpot with the Compasses. The sunsets and sunrises were my favorites!

If you are still sharing your TA info, my email is melissa dot swofford at gmail.com

Thanks again for all the great information,

Melissa & Jim

I just "searched" Oasis and this was the first thing that came up... what luck!! Your review and photos were all wonderful and very much convinced me that we need to try that mega ship! Would also love to have the details for your TA (mexfillier@yahoo.ca).

Thank you again for taking the time to post all the wonderful photos... love the black and white one - love them all!!!

Thanks to all of you who have enjoyed this review. I have one more picture to add to this review. As most of you know, one of the "pretty girls" is the daughter of my wife's best friend and is a model in NYC. I have her permission to post this last picture. This is her, in the latest issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine, for her Pantene adv. campaign.

Caneguy, wonderful review. But just wondering, is her sister going into modeling also? She appears to be just as beautiful as the one featured as a model now.

Hi Cruisingis!,

Thanks so much for your post and glad you liked the review. Her sister at this time is not interested in "the model world". And I agree about her and am just so happy I am not the dad:)

That was an amazing review with incredible pictures. Thank you so much! If you could also send me the TA info I would be grateful. rbrooks418 at aol dot com

Thanks again!

Randy

Hi Randy,

Thanks for telling me that you liked the review. Will send out info today, sorry about the delay, went on a mini-vacation for 4 days to Naples, FL.

caneguy we are booked on the Oasis next May and we LOVED your review and pictures. We have been on many RCCL Cruises but its our first time on the Oasis! Your pictures and reviews have been extremely helpful to us and we are now even MORE excited for our cruise. One quick question though....you mentioned you booked your entertainment ahead of time....how soon prior to the cruise can you do that? Thanks again for your great review!

Hi Busymom-ga,

Sorry I have not gotten back quicker. I forgot how far in advance you can book, I think it is a few months. I just kept going back to the pre-cruise area about every other day until the bookings opened up for the shows.

And you gave me some good ideas of photos I want to attempt (or areas I want to photograph). My two faves are the black and white sun deck and the boardwalk carousel horse.

And like everyone else, I'd like to request the info on your TA, if possible? :p I have a wonderful TA- but I doubt she could match those kind of offers.

sperkins921 at me dot com

Thanks!!

PS

Since everyone compliments your bff's daughters- I'd like to say that your sons are handsome!!

Thanks so much for your compliments on my sons, I am so happy they look like my wife!!! Glad you liked the photos. Will send out the info today or tomorrow, was away on a mini-vacation.

Excellent review! Thanks so much for your hard work! I am going on Oasis next spring and your review will be read and re-read many times before then.

The photography was amazing and I felt like I hit the jackpot with the Compasses. The sunsets and sunrises were my favorites!

If you are still sharing your TA info, my email is melissa dot swofford at gmail.com

Thanks again for all the great information,

Melissa & Jim

HI Melissa,

Thanks so much for posting. Will send out info today or tomorrow.

I just "searched" Oasis and this was the first thing that came up... what luck!! Your review and photos were all wonderful and very much convinced me that we need to try that mega ship! Would also love to have the details for your TA (mexfillier@yahoo.ca).

Thank you again for taking the time to post all the wonderful photos... love the black and white one - love them all!!!

Thanks so much, and happy that you found my review. I love the B&W one myself. Will send out the TA info today or tomorrow.

Hi - I really enjoyed your review. We are going on Freedom Dec 20 2015 and I booked 4 rooms with Royal. I am thinking about moving to a TA to get some of the extras.

Does your TA reduce price if the price goes down? Do they charge a cancellation penalty?

If you have time can you send me your TA? My email is taylortime05@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Hi - I really enjoyed your review. We are going on Freedom Dec 20 2015 and I booked 4 rooms with Royal. I am thinking about moving to a TA to get some of the extras.

Does your TA reduce price if the price goes down? Do they charge a cancellation penalty?

If you have time can you send me your TA? My email is taylortime05@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Thanks so much for reading the review. I sent you the info on the TA. I do not know if they reduce prices (price has never gone down after I have booked) or have a cancellation penalty (I always get insurance).

Enjoy your cruises!!

• 1 month later...
Hi there!

I just found your review! Thanks! Our family will be taking our first cruise on Oasis in Nov. Your pictures are amazing! I read it all the way through and now I'm super excited for our trip again. :)

Thanks Dawnkee,

I know you are going to love being on the Oasis. We all loved the cruise and the ship.

Caneguy

Just wanted to let you know that I used your TA for our cruise on Indy next summer and was very happy with the deals!!

And they do charge a $50 cancellation fee per person but no fee if you switch rooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by mickev99