Tender ports

sadiecat

We are leaving next Sunday on the Jewel going to Cozumel, Roatan, Belize and Costa Maya. Can someone tell me which of these ports we will tender at.? I am pretty certain Belize is but I was just wanting confirmation.

We cruised these ports in February. Although there are more that you might have to tender at, the only one we tendered was Belize.

There is a website you can check to see whether your ship is scheduled to tender or dock but I don't know what it is. Hopefully somebody else will provide that for you.

We are leaving next Sunday on the Jewel going to Cozumel, Roatan, Belize and Costa Maya. Can someone tell me which of these ports we will tender at.? I am pretty certain Belize is but I was just wanting confirmation.

In reply to the question:

Belize - tendering

Costa Maya - port/dock

Cozumel - limited port/dock if not available then tendering

Roatan - same answer as above

Port/dock or tendering all dependent on number of ships scheduled.

Sure is a bummer to tender - kills a lot of time for shore excursions or other

self guided tours.

It all depends on how many ships are in port that day and who has priority (this is pertaining to Cozumel).

We were on the Jewel a few months ago and we ended up having to tender because NCL already had 2 other ships at the NCL dock. Now I have been to Cozumel another time and we docked while they made the Dawn tender right there at the NCL dock. However, when we were there in December and had to tender, they didn't even take us to the NCL dock to tender. We ended up going to RCL's dock and the Allure was there!!! Along with another ship. I have no idea why they had us tendering at THAT port when that port had the most passengers coming from it that day. :( We waited in line FOREVER in the hot sun to catch the tender back. Thank goodness it was only a 5-10 minute tender.