Need help and opinions

kcep02

I am looking at 3 cruises for May and we can't decide. We love having a balcony. Ports are not a real big factor for us, we are ok with all of the ports.

Which cruise would you choose and why?

Legend 7 day Western with a balcony

Liberty 7 day Western with a balcony

Sunshine 8 day Eastern with a oceanview room

Any help would be appreciated.

I usually recommend longer cruises, but this time I'd say the 7 day Legend. I LOVE the Legend and think she has one of the best crews afloat. I also love having a balcony. I know a lot of people say you don't spend a lot of time in your cabin, but when I have a balcony, I find myself relaxing there frequently. Whatever you choose, I hope you have a fabulous cruise.:D

I prefer ports in Western mostly because I don't like the more built up places like the Bahamas stops. But I do like Grand Turk and St. Thomas. I just consider Eastern more shopping and Western more beachy, but there is obviously plenty to be had in either place. My family has agreed that 7 days is perfect for us. We are always ready to go home by then no matter how fun the vacation.

I do like Sunshine has all the newer programs and venues. I would probably just suck up all the "negatives" (hahahaha) and do the Sunshine trip.

The Sunshine is our first pick however a balcony is $800.00 more for 4

:eek:

We did 28 days on the sunshine in an OV on main level. Loved being so close to the water. Up one deck, on 3, is the outside deck with lots of seats. Really loved it as it was quiet to nap or read. No rockin or rolling.

I am looking at 3 cruises for May and we can't decide. We love having a balcony. Ports are not a real big factor for us, we are ok with all of the ports.

Which cruise would you choose and why?

Legend 7 day Western with a balcony

Liberty 7 day Western with a balcony

Sunshine 8 day Eastern with a oceanview room

Any help would be appreciated.

Legend. She's moving to Australia on August 30, 2014 so now's your opportunity.