Latitudes Rewards pins (new-ish style)

LocardsChild

On our last cruise on the Epic, because of the additional embarkation ports, we managed to receive several extra of the Latitudes pins. I've still got 2 more that I'd love to rehome.

If you're interested, please let me know. I'd ship them in a padded envelope to any US address for free. (Please don't post your address on the thread, just let me know if you're interested!)

Along the same lines, if anyone has an extra Jade ship pin laying around...

Happy Cruising!

B

I'd love them...wish I had a Jade for you...its on the bucket list...just haven't made it yet :)

Did you want just 1 or both of them? Let me know and then email me your mailing address. I'm my user name at hotmail.

B

On our last cruise on the Epic, because of the additional embarkation ports, we managed to receive several extra of the Latitudes pins. I've still got 2 more that I'd love to rehome.

If you're interested, please let me know. I'd ship them in a padded envelope to any US address for free. (Please don't post your address on the thread, just let me know if you're interested!)

Happy Cruising!

B

If you have one to spare, I would love to give it a good home. I'm sending you an email. If I understand correctly, it's LocardsChild@hotmail.com

Thank you

Donna

Edited by JuneauMe

Happy Cruising!

B

Yes i would be interested in a latitudes pin...i am a silver status.

At the moment, Skidder has one and JuneaMe has the other... But, I'd be happy to keep you in mind should that not pan out.

Thank you LocardsChild!!! I have a "thing" for the ship pins. For a time, NCL wasn't giving them out. I guess it was during the design change phase. I hope you find your Jade pin. I emailed you my info.

Edited by JuneauMe

Thank you LocardsChild!!! I have a "thing" for the ship pins. For a time, NCL wasn't giving them out. I guess it was during the design change phase. I hope you find your Jade pin. I emailed you my info.

You're welcome!

I honestly meant to do this when we came back from our Epic cruise last year. You know how it is, little things end up in a drawer and you find them a year later. :o

If you have one to spare, I would love to give it a good home. I'm sending you an email. If I understand correctly, it's LocardsChild at Hotmail dot com

Thank youatDonna

FYI - the reason the OP did not post her email address as a full address is because then it is searchable, even by bots. It is okay to take that chance with your own email address (but you really shouldn't) but please don't do it with other people's. I separated it as some do to avoid bots. (Just trying to help)

Edited by peg013

FYI - the reason the OP did not post her email address as a full address is because then it is searchable, even by bots. It is okay to take that chance with your own email address (but you really shouldn't) but please don't do it with other people's. I separated it as some do to avoid bots. (Just trying to help)

So sorry, I had no idea. I would never intentionally compromise someone's info. Thank you for heads up.

If you really are paranoid and want to give out your address doing something like myname is joe-garbage-text at more-garbage provider blah blah dot com and it should be about as safe as ever. Just because you are paranoid does not mean they are NOT out to get you! :o

You're Welcome. Lots of people don't know so now at least a few more do! :)

Learn something new every day :) I see you will be boarding the Breakaway when I am getting off. You will recognize me, I will be the one crying "I don't want to leave!" as they drag me from the ship, LOL

Learn something new every day :) I see you will be boarding the Breakaway when I am getting off. You will recognize me, I will be the one crying "I don't want to leave!" as they drag me from the ship, LOL

Just make sure you have another cruise booked before this cruise or buy a Freestyle Cruise Reward onboard to book another cruise as soon as you can. It's a great for avoiding "PCD" (Post Cruise Depression). They would never find me to make me disembark if I didn't know I'd be back on a ship soon. :D

So, JuneauMe's Epic pin is in the mail... I have 1 on hold for Skidder - please let me know where to send it before April 7th or I'll move on to the next person.

If Skidder doesn't contact me, then I'll send it to Travelady65.

Happy Cruising!

B

I don't have a big interest in the pins but I am gold and have never been given one or offered one. Just interesting. Not complaining but it shows not all ships is everything delivered the same.

They probably didn't have the pins for your 2009-2010 cruises but you should have received one on your Epic cruise. If they are not on your bed by turn down time - stop by the Latitudes desk to get one.

Edited by peg013

So, I haven't heard anything from skidder.

Travelady65 do you still want the Epic pin? If so, please let me know so I can get it sent off.

Thanks,

B

If she doesn't respond either, please email me at my screen name at comcast dot net. :)

I don't have a big interest in the pins but I am gold and have never been given one or offered one. Just interesting. Not complaining but it shows not all ships is everything delivered the same.

For our first two NCL cruises they weren't doing the pins yet (shucks, it just means we have to book on those ships again ;)), but for each cruise after that (with the exception of the Epic last week) they were waiting for us in our room. For the Epic (disembarked yesterday), my husband stopped by the cruise consultant's desk one day during the week to ask when the pins would be delivered and he asked how many he needed and gave him three (one for him, one for me, and one for my Mom who was traveling with us). Easy enough, although I guess if you didn't read your Latitudes letter and didn't realize that you were supposed to get pins you might not think to ask when they weren't already in your room. :).

If it makes you feel better, my family didn't get any on our cruise a couple of weeks ago in either of our rooms either. I guess I didn't read my paperwork well enough until after we got home and realized, "oh, we should have gotten a pin".

Is it the steward's initial responsibility?