How many Butlers available for Haven on Getaway?

I cant speak for Getaway but on Epic the answer was no. Our butler would run around like crazy from Haven to aft. I think the butlers each juggled at least 8 suites. They are extremely busy. We had a great butler last Epic trip but if we called him, he was so busy someone else would always deliver the coffee. They work their butt's off.

I don't know how many - they told me last week but I forgot. The thing they did mention is there isn't a pantry for the aft suites like there is for the forward suites so they have to cart stuff back there. My DD asked a question as we were leaving if they could get stuff from one of the aft restaurants or galleys. Not sure if they use that as a sub or have to use the forward pantry.

Depending on the ship, each butler handles about 8-10 suites. On some ships they have suites both forward and aft and do a lot of running. On the Jewel, the Haven has a butler that mans the Haven full time and the "regular" butlers handle the suites. Butlers rotate assignments for cruise to cruise.

I believe on Getaway it is 9 or 10 suites per butler. I believe the ones I. The haven area have more cabins while those handling the other end of the ship suites have fewer. This was discussed briefly with head of guest relations purely on an informational basis. Guests I asked who had butlers were happy with their service.