First cruise and Muslim women dress

walsalmi

What religion requires that women wear stiletto heels or tight short skirts every moment of their being??:confused:

I find it sad that someone cannot see the difference.

None.

In fact, there are no religions that require a woman to wear a burqa, niqab, or abaya either. Those are cultural forms of dress, not religious. Islam just requires "modest" dress, with the covering of head and chest.

Tight short skirts and stiletto heels are also cultural, and also devised and supported by men for men ;) Some women choose to wear them for the benefits they provide, and who are we to decide who is wearing it by choice or by cultural pressure? And the same can be said for a niqab.

None.

In fact, there are no religions that require a woman to wear a burqa, niqab, or abaya either. Those are cultural forms of dress, not religious. Islam just requires "modest" dress, with the covering of head and chest.

Tight short skirts and stiletto heels are also cultural, and also devised and supported by men for men ;) Some women choose to wear them for the benefits they provide, and who are we to decide who is wearing it by choice or by cultural pressure? And the same can be said for a niqab.

These people (the OP and family) have their own cultural and religious beliefs and I do not think this is an appropriate venue for such a discussion. Our personal beliefs regarding this subject don't belong on a forum about cruising....

Make them feel welcome and let this family enjoy their cruise.

This of course is my personal opinion and you are certainly welcome to yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by nana541