Doctors services board Grand Princess

Martyjac

I don't have an opinion on the medical side, but one thing to be aware of is the medical center is not open for general needs at all hours, so make sure if you do go you confirm those hours and make sure you schedule around them.

While all of us mean well, do yourself a favor. Discuss your concerns with the attending physician who will help you decide. Should you be cleared to go, check what KP will cover. You can even discuss your unique case with a Princess rep who will put you in touch with their medical representatives. And above-all contact your trip cancellation insurance policy to clarify what they will or won't cover.

I hope you get to take the trip but in this case your personal physician has the crucial information and not any of us (even though we all hope you can travel!)

Bob

I hope you get to take the trip but in this case your personal physician has the crucial information

Bob

In post #1 .. OP said that "doctors at Kaiser Permanente say go on the cruise..enjoy yourself ..."