Moderno - Lunch - Sun

bryanjaync

It is buffet-style - but in nicer surroundings than the regular buffet-lunch. Not as much to choose from as the regular buffet, but I would choose Moderno anyway just because it is a much nicer place to have your lunch....

The Moderno buffet is a small selection of salads (pasta, tuna type), meats and cheeses with some breads, soup, sometimes pizza and a selection of desserts. As mentioned by TrumpNOR, although the selection is limited, the atmosphere is much calmer than the large buffet. I would recommend checking it out.

Safe travels!

The Moderno buffet is a small selection of salads (pasta, tuna type), meats and cheeses with some breads, soup, sometimes pizza and a selection of desserts. As mentioned by TrumpNOR, although the selection is limited, the atmosphere is much calmer than the large buffet. I would recommend checking it out.

Safe travels!

Absolutely worth checking out. If you're not in the mood for what they have, there's always the buffet, great outdoors and MDR.

Moderno's is great for breakfast. While more limited than the buffet, still plenty of choices, and the waffles are pretty good.

We ate lunch there several times. I liked it much better than the regular buffet, When it is windy, it is also nicer than the great outdoors. You can also bring food over from the buffet. I really liked the tuna and chicken salads, plus the soups were nice. The pastas are made to order. I never tried the pizza. And oh, the cakes were fantastic.