An awesome Pearl cruise - any questions?

TSUmom

Well another awesome cruise is over for us. The Pearl was wonderful and the staff and crew were fabulous. Our first suite experience was beyond what we thought it would be. We were in a forward PH, 10500. It was beautiful and Maxi our Butler was AWESOME.

Now I am in my post cruise depression state :(and will be re-living the cruise in my mind. Good thing I have one booked for next year and now have a cruise reward deposit so I can watch for the 2016 schedules!!

Any questions? I am not much on reviews but will be happy to answer any questions so ask away!:)

Hi, we're thinking of booking for Dec. 2015, and was wondering if there's any descent dance floors for dancing? On the Pearl. We're ballroom dancers and most of the newer cruise ships have made the dance floors smaller. Have looked at videos, photos and the deck plans and haven't really noticed any thing.

Thanks for you help. Carol

Well another awesome cruise is over for us. The Pearl was wonderful and the staff and crew were fabulous. Our first suite experience was beyond what we thought it would be. We were in a forward PH, 10500. It was beautiful and Maxi our Butler was AWESOME.

Now I am in my post cruise depression state :(and will be re-living the cruise in my mind. Good thing I have one booked for next year and now have a cruise reward deposit so I can watch for the 2016 schedules!!

Any questions? I am not much on reviews but will be happy to answer any questions so ask away!:)

Oh MAXI!

We had Maxi as our Butler over the holidays, and we miss him dearly.

He spoiled us, and made our entire cruise so very special :)

We hope we cross paths with him again.

GeezerCouple

Oh MAXI!

We had Maxi as our Butler over the holidays, and we miss him dearly.

He spoiled us, and made our entire cruise so very special :)

We hope we cross paths with him again.

GeezerCouple

Maxi is the best, we had the pleasure to have him twice.

Geezer, you were on the cruise after us. Elvina was pretty good too, we really worked her. I hope you enjoyed your private seating at the shows, our cruise didn't start out like that but I'm sure yours did.