Breeze 4J Inside Room w/ Picture window

hartskys

We are looking at booking a cruise on the Breeze. We usually book an interior room but noticed for $20 pp more we can book the 4J Inside Room w/ Picture Window. We have a choice between deck 6 and deck 7. Has anyone stayed in one of these rooms and if so what did you think? Also, any pictures?

I tried to search but it looks like the search button is down again.

Thanks a bunch! :)

cruiselinerooms dot com has photos of cabins.

We booked a 4J for our kids but haven't sailed yet. Our PVP told us it was a little bigger. At night, the curtains have to be closed because the access light shining out front bothers the captain & navigation. I'm a little creeped out about people on the deck out front being able to look in their cabin too.

Keep in mind some of these are handicapped accessible. If they need it, you can be bumped to another deck or cabin.

Edited by CheckersMidwest

Had on on deck 10 this past October. Hands down the BEST cabin for the money to date. That deck out front became our private balcony and party zone. Never saw a single person peeking into the cabins when they weren't supposed to except on embarkation day to see what they looked like.

We are looking at booking a cruise on the Breeze. We usually book an interior room but noticed for $20 pp more we can book the 4J Inside Room w/ Picture Window. We have a choice between deck 6 and deck 7. Has anyone stayed in one of these rooms and if so what did you think? Also, any pictures?

I tried to search but it looks like the search button is down again.

Thanks a bunch! :)

I, too, am interested in the 4J's on the Breeze. The thing that has been stumping me is that I think some of them have couches and some do not. I actually like the couches because when DH is taking a nap, I can still be in the room on the couch. I missed the couch on our last cruise when we were in the aft room with two windows on the Conquest.

On cruiselinerooms dot com I saw that 6202 has a couch. I've also heard that 7202 has one as well. But when I look at the layout on Carnival's website, it says desk and seat. Very confusing!

I'm in one on the Dream next week!

From the research I've done, the 2 cabins in the middle (not sure about all floors - I'm on 6) are normal rooms. Twins can be made to King, there's a couch. The rooms to the side of those do not have a couch but still twins to king configuration. The outside rooms may be much narrower. No couch and twins only. From the pic I saw it's a wierd head to head or foot to foot configeration. Like LONGWISE TWIN nightstand LONGWISE TWIN. Those outside rooms may be HC.

Search for pic and you can probably find something

Edited by hightownCO

From the research I've done, the 2 cabins in the middle (not sure about all floors - I'm on 6) are normal rooms. Twins can be made to King, there's a couch. The rooms to the side of those do not have a couch but still twins to king configuration. The outside rooms may be much narrower. No couch and twins only. From the pic I saw it's a wierd head to head or foot to foot configeration. Like LONGWISE TWIN nightstand LONGWISE TWIN. Those outside rooms may be HC.

Oooh, that is very helpful and makes sense! The rooms in the middle are probably the widest and they get narrower as they go out. Thanks for the tip!

I am pretty sure the inside middle ones are narrower but longer and the outside ones are shorter but wider:)

The inside longer cabins have room beside the bed for a couch because they are longer the outside ones the bed is too close the bathroom wall so no room for a couch but much wider like in the pics posted:)

Also the two middle cabins have no walk through, each side of the 4Js has to be accessed by the hallway that serves each side:)

We have 10206 4J on the Dream in June:)

Oooh, that is very helpful and makes sense! The rooms in the middle are probably the widest and they get narrower as they go out. Thanks for the tip!

Be quick to book as the 4j with the couches go first!

If you cant get one with the couch just book anyway and look for a room swap if one of the middles become available;)

Before I booked I was also worried about the cabins with no couch but ended up changing to 10206 one of the far outside cabins like in the pics posted, If the Dream 10206 is similar to the Breeze 10206 like in the pics I made the right choice:)