Disembarkation time query

Hi,

1st time cruiser and rccl CS no help. My cruise arrives in port at 05.30. What time do I need to be up and leave? Is there a process?

Don't fancy being kicked off the boat at 6am so do they allow some time to wake up at a reasonable hour and grab breakfast first?

Thanks in advance,

Dalcross

This is ship and port specific and set the night prior as can be subject to change.

Normally the full breakfast opens at 06:00 on most sailings and most are off by 08:30 to 09:30 depending on the information provided.

You can relax. The process is they assign you a departure number. You will put your luggage outside your room the night before departure, with numbered tags (they supply them) on your luggage. You clean up and eat, and when it's close to your assigned departure time you head to the departure lounge. When they call your number, off you go.

Enjoy your cruise.

To add to the other responses, they typically like you out of the staterooms by 8:00 - 8:30 AM and off the ship by about 9:30 AM. They need time to clear the ship through customs with all passengers off before beginning the boarding for the next cruise, which also typically begins around 11:00 AM.

Hi,

1st time cruiser and rccl CS no help. My cruise arrives in port at 05.30. What time do I need to be up and leave? Is there a process?

Don't fancy being kicked off the boat at 6am so do they allow some time to wake up at a reasonable hour and grab breakfast first?

Thanks in advance,

Dalcross

Breakfast times will usually be shortened on disembarkation day. The Main Dining Room might only be open for an hour, Windjammer is usually longer. Most ships we've been on will have breakfast open at least until 8am.

You will receive a letter titled "As You Depart" towards the end of the cruise with details.

Edited by clarea