Rebooking while onboard

MaiTaiMary

I think I should've reworded the title. I meant "Is there any advantage to rebooking while on a cruise". :) $100 sounds good! :D

plus two friends/family certificates good for 60 days who would also get the OBC if they book the same cruise during this time period.

Well, we would be booking two cabins. Would we get $100 shipboard credit for each cabin?

only advantage that I am aware is the OBC you get while booking on board. If you are planning on doing this, do your homework before you get there... pick out the cabin (or cabins just in case), prices, cruise date. Then check the prices the day before you get on the ship. You can also check on the prices while on the ship at the internet terminals without having to buy any internet time.

Steve

If you want to rebook on board don't wait until the last day of the cruise! I made that mistake on our Miracle cruise recently and there was a giant line waiting for the one staff member assigned to help folks!!

We ended up booking this past week instead of on board the ship.