Which line(s) wouldn't you cruise with?

Velvetwater

I can say this, I will never sail silverseas, crystal, regent, or seabourne, because I can't afford it. [emoji19]. I can take two trips for the price of one luxury cruise which makes more sense for me (as a solo traveler).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can say this, I will never sail silverseas, crystal, regent, or seabourne, because I can't afford it. [emoji19]. I can take two trips for the price of one luxury cruise which makes more sense for me (as a solo traveler).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, you never know ;) Time might come in life when you can afford it! IMO, Crystal offers excellent value for solo passengers with a low single supplement on all voyages.

You do realize other cruise lines have this too, including Carnival!:eek:

Yes, I do. But I wasn't talking about Carnival, but only adding information about Celebrity. I started my post with: "The one mass market cruise line busman did not mention is Celebrity". I was commenting that Celebrity was not included on a specific poster's list. I was adding information specific only to that cruise line. Other people had provided information for various other lines. I did not mention or criticize any other lines, only providing information about that one line. I don't think I was breaking any rules or challenging anyone else's information or opinions.

Edited by fortinweb

I think what this person is trying to say is that it's only fair to represent both sides of the argument. That's all he or she was trying to do.

Thanks for the back up mawmaw but trying to get this point across is like beating your head against a wall with some posters here. Those who hate CCL will call those have had great experiences on CCL "defenders" or "cheerleaders"....even though many of us sail with multiple lines and enjoy them all. We are not allowed, in their opinion, to even express that we have had a different experience than they. In there minds, if we have enjoyed CCL cruises, why then we must be one of those same partiers that they do not wish to cruise with because Carnival is just one big party ship with loud obnoxious people, in their opinion anyways. There is no point in trying to make them see the other side...but it is still good to post our opinions to help those looking for a cruise to find one that fits them best by seeing the good and the bad opinions and not just the one sided hate posts that don't tell the whole story.

Edited by Warm Breezes