Happy on Princess video - great cruise!

Jo and Rob

AWESOME! Probably the best cruise video we've ever watched. DH and I were laughing and smiling the entire time. It certainly made us "Happy". Question: was the music playing for everyone to hear as you filmed because everyone (you guys, crew, islanders) is in sync. Just fabulous fun. And beautifully filmed, too. I would love to put it on my FB page if there were a way to share. Bravo!

Edited by tothemall&beyond

Just watched this and it put a smile on my face. Your family certainly know how to enjoy themselves. Your children are going to grow up with fantastic memories of quality family time. I agree with the above posts, Princess should use this as their promotional video.

AWESOME! Probably the best cruise video we've ever watched. DH and I were laughing and smiling the entire time. It certainly made us "Happy". Question: was the music playing for everyone to hear as you filmed because everyone (you guys, crew, islanders) is in sync. Just fabulous fun. And beautifully filmed, too. I would love to put it on my FB page if there were a way to share. Bravo!

Thank you. I am on Facebook and happy to share. Send me a friend request with a message to let me know who you are. I am listed as Joanne Howarth.

No the music wasn't playing but we led the clapping to help get the rhythm. I tried playing it on my phone but too much noise around for the little sound coming out of my iphone especially as mostly filmed outside.

Edited by Jo and Rob

Jo & Rob: What a GREAT video & your children have gotten so big! So "HAPPY" you posted again. You should send this to "Ellen" & who knows, maybe she'd have you on her show! :D You kids are going to have such wonderful memories that they will always cherish & when they have their own kids, they will have so much to share with them. You have given them the best gift any parent could, LOVE & MEMORIES! :)

What a fantastic video! It was just amazing! Loved every minute of it, you should get into the video making business for sure.

We did our very first cruise on the Emerald in the Southern Caribbean, such wonderful memories. You have created a lifetime of memories for your family! Well done!