Sea Princess 4 days

Hi We have recently changed to a four day cruise from Sydney to Brisbane. Could someone tell me if they stop at sea or do they just go out further from the coast. Any info on this cruise is appreciated. Have sailed much longer cruises but just wanted a quick getaway. Rospaul.

Hi We have recently changed to a four day cruise from Sydney to Brisbane. Could someone tell me if they stop at sea or do they just go out further from the coast. Any info on this cruise is appreciated. Have sailed much longer cruises but just wanted a quick getaway. Rospaul.

No stops unless the itinerary says so. Its straight four sea days.

its going to be a slow trip to Brisbane and no duty free shopping

The short cruises are good for sampling a ship or for experienced cruisers to just try a different ship. They are also good for party cruises and also people use them to artificially bump up their loyalty status by doing lots of short cruises. Travel agents also seem to do them as well as corporate people having a conference. Lots of reasons to do samplers that go out to sea for a few days and return without visiting any ports.

The short cruises are good for sampling a ship or for experienced cruisers to just try a different ship. They are also good for party cruises and also people use them to artificially bump up their loyalty status by doing lots of short cruises. Travel agents also seem to do them as well as corporate people having a conference. Lots of reasons to do samplers that go out to sea for a few days and return without visiting any ports.

Ship sampling is the main reason for me. I really don't think that people do it for earning loyalty points anymore as the point systems have changed to the number of nights rather than cruises. :D

Ship sampling is the main reason for me. I really don't think that people do it for earning loyalty points anymore as the point systems have changed to the number of nights rather than cruises. :D

Not so with Princess, It number of cruises or nights, whichever total you reach first.;)