check your fttf

dukenmelo

Sweet!! I got an email 20 minutes ago telling me to check in 5 minutes, and there it was! All three legs of our B2B2B now include FTTF... just for the non-existent lineups at guest services it's more than worth it for me!! :)

SCORE! I have been stalking mine since I booked and nothing - saw this post and emailed them and not 10 min later I received an email back saying they were opening more up! I swooped right in and bought it for our 3 cabins!

So excited!! THANKS!

tam

Wow. I emailed and got it also for my June 1 cruise on the Freedom! I have been checking like a freak for them to add some. Thanks so much for the tip! Love FTTF!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just read this thread last night and thought I would give it a shot an send an email for my 10/12 sailing on the Valor.

Got an email first thing this morning that spaces would be available within 5 minutes. We got our FTTF!

Some FTTF just opened for 11-08-14 sunshine sailing. Thank you to all that suggested emailing shore excursion desk for updates. I received an email telling me tickets would be available!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D I emailed the shore exursion as well and received a reply that the FTTF had opened up and I booked it. Thank you again for letting us know:)

Uh oh..... deja vu...

Last time this happened, they got slammed for requests and put a stop to answering requests. Not saying don't do it, but maybe be careful... and be sure to not forget your "please" & "thank you"s ;)

I definitely Thanked them! They were so nice to response so soon:D Only 192 days until the Dream!

I got an email back just now, copy and pasted below:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your Faster to the Fun query. Due to a recent large number of these waitlist requests being sent to this address, we will do our best to notify you but best we can promise right now is yes, request received, and we will do our very best to add additional space for your sailing and wherever possible. Please know it ultimately depends on the numbers of Diamond and Platinum guests sailing.

Please feel free to check back in mid-May.

Wishing you a wonderful cruise,

Best Regards,

Tour Operations

Carnival Cruise Lines

We've been trying for our upcoming May 9 cruise on the Liberty to no avail. Been checking 3 or 4 times daily. I sent carnival excursions an email this morning asking to be notified if any become available and lo and behold about 15 minutes later I received an email stating that there were some FTTF's available. Needless to say we were able to grab one.

Sent my email in early this morning.....no response yet. I have been obsessively checking availability multiple times day and night and am remaining hopeful that something will come available....debarking on Monday morning and driving 10 hours home with 3 kids and returning to work/school the next morning FTTF Debarkation would be a lifesaver.