LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing April 27th!

Trying a test pic out to see how things will go with the smartphone for the remainder of the review...

y7udazyb.jpg

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Chris, your HTC has been delivering excellent quality pictures every time you've used it thus far on the trip. Don't worry about it. Enjoy our cruise and think of CHRIS for your remaining days at sea! If I were up around 04:00am I'd peek at the Port Cams and see if I could watch you arrive .... hut alas, I'll be getting ready for church them. :( BUT! I'll be able to watch the next batch of hatchlings flee the nest later in the day!! :D

Thanks for all the great posts my friend. Just relaxing now and later dinner and a few more drinks :)

We are passing through the many islands of the Bahamas right now

Edited by Bugsy4271

Sadly the cruise is coming to an end but LIVE from Allure of the Seas will be entering post cruise and once again I'll be giving my opinions and grades on what was another great cruise. So it's not over yet my friends!

I will be joining friends in the Viking Crown Lounge for some farwell drinks.

Thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

7yqave7a.jpg

Sadly the cruise is coming to an end but LIVE from Allure of the Seas will be entering post cruise and once again I'll be giving my opinions and grades on what was another great cruise. So it's not over yet my friends!

I will be joining friends in the Viking Crown Lounge for some farewell drinks.

Thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

7yqave7a.jpg

Chris....

As I say at the end of all my video cruise reviews...You have memories to last a lifffffffffffffffffe Time!:):) AND so do we...all of us were "LIVE" with you!

Thanks for taking us on a spectacular trip. I had fun, but now it is back to reality...:eek::(

They kick us off the ship in the morning...

BILL

Edited by BILL-WI

Wow, thank you so much Chris for this great review and picture cruise.

It is going to be really hard to wait until February 2016 before I can board this beautiful ship.

I do have a few questions.

1. Are there life vests in each cabin? I had heard that they are not, that if there is an emergency you need to all go someplace to get them. I envision total confusion.

2. I know there are specialty restaurants that charge a fee, but what else do you pay for on this ship? Like breakfast at Johnny rockets? Zip line, ice skating, cotton candy? Are the hot dogs free?

3. Is there a charge for any of the shows? Comedy show?

4. If you choose assigned dining instead of my time, do you sit in the main dining on the first floor or can you sit in the balcony area?

5. From what deck, which end, do you disembark at the various islands.

I have cruised a lot but never on such a big ship with so much offered.

Thanks so much and sorry for all the questions. Hope you are enjoying your last night.

Wow, thank you so much Chris for this great review and picture cruise.

It is going to be really hard to wait until February 2016 before I can board this beautiful ship.

I do have a few questions.

1. Are there life vests in each cabin? I had heard that they are not, that if there is an emergency you need to all go someplace to get them. I envision total confusion.

2. I know there are specialty restaurants that charge a fee, but what else do you pay for on this ship? Like breakfast at Johnny rockets? Zip line, ice skating, cotton candy? Are the hot dogs free?

3. Is there a charge for any of the shows? Comedy show?

4. If you choose assigned dining instead of my time, do you sit in the main dining on the first floor or can you sit in the balcony area?

5. From what deck, which end, do you disembark at the various islands.

I have cruised a lot but never on such a big ship with so much offered.

Thanks so much and sorry for all the questions. Hope you are enjoying your last night.

No life vests in the cabin. There is no confusion, the safety drill is done very well

No charge for what you listed except Johnny Rockets which is 4.95 for lunch and dinner

Assigned dining is deck 3 and 4

Getting off at the ports is always exit at deck 3 and follow the gangway signs.