should RCCL offer a seperate formal dining room?

Another thing is all these status levels Diamond , Diamond Plus , Elite, Platinum, Zinc, Titanium ETC *LOL*

You give some people a different colored card to wave around, a little higher level, and a special room to have drinks in , and you might as well just play "Hail To The Chief" when they walk around the ship.

Yep, I've been thinking the same thing. I could give a rat's butt if someone's status is "Dilithium Crystal." So what? Last time I checked, we all put our pants on one leg at a time, and just because you either paid more or have been on more cruises than I have, doesn't mean they're jumping off of the Titanic any faster than I am!

Yep, I've been thinking the same thing. I could give a rat's butt if someone's status is "Dilithium Crystal." So what? Last time I checked, we all put our pants on one leg at a time, and just because you either paid more or have been on more cruises than I have, doesn't mean they're jumping off of the Titanic any faster than I am!

YEP

Lotta Millionaires went down on that ship and a lot of "common riff raff" survived . Oh the horror of it all. :)