SB cabin prices shown for Anthem Winter 2015-16 may be an error

B][/b]

Spoke with Resolutions Dept. this morning regarding the SB pricing on all Anthem sailings because the SB for one is more expensive than most D1 and D2 cabins. If you try to book 2 in the SB (wanted to see if there would be a price change) the category comes up sold out even though all the cabins are available.

Resolutions checked all the deployment dates and it appears, unlike with the Quantum where those cabins sold out within hours, most are available.

They agreed that the pricing seems off and are contacting Revenue on Monday. In the interim, they are holding the SB cabin for the 3 sailings I had initially wanted (before the sticker shock) out of inventory. They will be calling me back on Monday to let me know if indeed there is an error.

I will post an update once they get back to me.

Edited by MaritimeR&R

What I also noticed about Anthem sailings is that their 3 Nighter for March 4th 2016 does not appear on Royal's website, nor can I access page 2 for Anthem itineraries out of Bayonne.

The March 4th sailing of 3 Nights does not even appear in my purchased cruises, but my other Anthem sailing appeared Friday under purchased cruises. Will call next week to inquire.

What I also noticed about Anthem sailings is that their 3 Nighter for March 4th 2016 does not appear on Royal's website, nor can I access page 2 for Anthem itineraries out of Bayonne.

The March 4th sailing of 3 Nights does not even appear in my purchased cruises, but my other Anthem sailing appeared Friday under purchased cruises. Will call next week to inquire.

Same here. I cannot add the 3 night cruise to my cruise planner.

Same here. I cannot add the 3 night cruise to my cruise planner.

Me too? I was also told that my diamond balcony discount couldn't be applied at this time and that there weren't any discounts yet; however, my invoice says "seniors specials" under promo restrictions (and we don't qualify for senior rates yet :eek:)

Me too? I was also told that my diamond balcony discount couldn't be applied at this time and that there weren't any discounts yet; however, my invoice says "seniors specials" under promo restrictions (and we don't qualify for senior rates yet :eek:)

Mine said the same thing but I changed cabins and it dropped off (senior special).

She said that C&A discount wasn't ready yet but would be added later.

They added insurance and I called back for them to remove it. But they added it again.

I'll call tomorrow.

I am wondering if this is affecting Quantum SB's also as I just looked at the price for one guest in an SB on 11/2 Maiden Voyage and is says -

Stateroom Stateroom Total $3,702.23 USD

Guest 1

Cruise Fare: $3,618.00

Taxes, fees and port expenses: $84.23

Per Person Total: $3,702.23

:eek:

When I booked my SB on that voyage the price was $1579 plus taxes.

So now it is way more than double. :eek:

Also now their website does not allow it to be booked for two people, whereas a few months ago it did allow it.

It appears RC corrected the pricing on SBs. I just booked the Jan 25, 2016, 12 night for half of what they were previously charging.

Yes, they called me late morning and said they would be adjusting the prices and thanked me for bringing it to their attention.

I have to wait until later today for them to straighten out my reservations and give me the SB cabins that they pulled from the inventory for me.

Was the price adjust only on the sb?

As far as I know, the SB category on all Anthem sailings was the only one in error.

I was informed earlier today while talking with resolutions, that there are some problems with the website: some people opening their reservations in "My Cruises" were finding that their cruise had disappeared or that they had been unknowingly switched into a different cabin than the one they booked. As usual RCI "is working on it" but they did tell me not to open any of my cruises for the remainder of the day.