Review of my Pearl cruise, 4/11-4/18

Pacclady

CC finally posted my review of my trip, please check it out if you like.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=254059

I'm hoping to do a post with photos soon, just haven't had time to sort through all the photos my DH took. And I think most of them are of me and not the gorgeous scenery. Sigh, husbands. :D

Really enjoyed your review as my sister and I will be on the Pearl in 27 days! Just curious- since you have also sailed Carnival- does NCL have the equivalent of the "ship on a stick" that you can win at contests or if the cruise director gives you one? Have not seen anyone mention this for NCL... Thanks!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My sister and I are going on the NCL PEARL to Alaska on the 25th- can't wait to hear about your cruise!! First time on NCL- my husband and I have been on Carnival Glory, Carnival Elation and Carnival Freedom. going on Carnival Splendor in Oct to New England/Canada!!

Really enjoyed your review as my sister and I will be on the Pearl in 27 days! Just curious- since you have also sailed Carnival- does NCL have the equivalent of the "ship on a stick" that you can win at contests or if the cruise director gives you one? Have not seen anyone mention this for NCL... Thanks!!

No ship trophies, you play for tickets and can redeem for prizes.

thanks!

Love to see the pictures. we are doing the pearl later this year and the reviews of it are few and far between.

gotta kill 6 months somehow so a reaaaalllly long review would be good :D

thanks!

Love to see the pictures. we are doing the pearl later this year and the reviews of it are few and far between.

gotta kill 6 months somehow so a reaaaalllly long review would be good :D

Gonna start working in it this weekend. Anything I can to help those 6 months fly by.

Very good honest review. Thanks for posting. Did you guys go bowling?

No, we did not. We really planned on it and kept checked the Freestyle Dailies for the times the lanes were open. But we never made it. Too much fun doing other stuff, I guess. :D