Half day in Malaga

Clueless1

Hi Fellow Cruisers

A party of us are cruising on the RCCL on the Adventurer of the Seas. After a couple of days at sea we arrive for half a day in Malaga. Now I am not too good with my walking nor is another member of our group so we do not want activities that require a lot of walking. I was thinking that as may only have half a day that it might be nice to sit on the beach. Can anybody please tell me the best beach in Malaga that has beach loungers, umbrellas and maybe food shacks? or is there something that I must not miss in Malaga and should spend my time doing something else? Thanks for your help.

Thanks to those who gave me some information about Malaga. One question could you tell me how to private message somebody only I wanted to ask Compolady as she offered to help with any questions on Malaga. Many thanks.

Thanks to those who gave me some information about Malaga. One question could you tell me how to private message somebody only I wanted to ask Compolady as she offered to help with any questions on Malaga. Many thanks.

Asking and answering questions in the open forum permits all of us to benefit from the information. Private messaging about tours and port info etc would deprive the rest of us what could be helpful for some of us. :)

Thanks to anybody that answered my question about beaches in Malaga, but I didn't particularly want to go to Torromolinos for a beach. There must be some nice beaches in Malaga, or if not a beach what is the shopping like? I know there is a nice shopping market for fish etc. but I wanted more general shopping for souveniers or bags, shoes etc. Thanks again guys.:)

There is plenty of souvenir shopping around. I remember it particularly near the cathedral and Teatro Romano.

We just got back from spending 2 days in Malaga after the Equinox TA. There is plenty of shopping in the area around the Cathedral. Most of the streets/sidewalks are paved in marble instead of the cobblestones that you will find some places which makes the walking easy. This area is also fairly flat compared to other places.

There is also a nice beach close by with plenty of services.

We really enjoyed our 2 days in Malaga.