Advance tipping

I don't think so. We do auto gratuities and we always give extra at the end of the cruise as long as the steward did a good job(we've never not left extra). We always ask for ice and it is refilled everyday for us. Almost all stewards will get you ice and pillows just because you ask. I know some people swear by it, but we've never felt the need to do it and we have always had great service.

Our experience is the same as above :D

Quick question when on a B2B with same cabin should you tip at the end of the 1st cruise (which would sort of be like paying in advance for the 2nd?) or just leave it until you hop off at the end? Being from Australia the whole tipping thing can be quite confusing!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you have auto tipped daily you're done and needn't worry about a thing.

i gave my steward 8 crisp $2 bills upon arrival to room ,i said hi and was very friendly ,told him id take care of him later also and asked that he put fresh ice in my cabin every day. he brought it for me only twice in a week.and only cleaned my room twice as i like privacy and i do not need my room cleaned every day. and out of the 2 days he cleaned it , i left for 3 hours and came back and he didnt clean it so i said ok ill go to the pool for another 2 hours and then he did clean it. but yeah nice but a little lazy and no benifet to pre tipping .

Edited by Harooni